Tierra's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Tierra's Plotnotes

Postby Tierra on September 3rd, 2017, 7:31 pm

Goals I want to reach for her skill/Gnosis wise:

3 Gnosis Marks from Krysus

At least one of the following skills at Master Level (76+): A Weapon Skill, Poison or Torture

At least one of the following skills at Expert Level (51+): Stealth, Impersonation, Subterfuge or Seduction

At least two of the following skills at Competent Level (26+): Blind Fighting, Escape Artist, Forgery, Cryptography, Intelligence, Unarmed Combat
Total Threads: 9/10|ThreadAny Threads that are not solos 6/8|Solos 3 of 2

Until I have some free slots available I will not be taking on any new threads.
Thank you for understanding.

Due to some changes in my family dynamics I will be as active as I can. Please bear with me.
Tierra
You have no secrets even in shadows.

Words: 73477
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2014, 5:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Tierra's Plotnotes

Postby Tierra on September 10th, 2017, 4:37 pm

Well, the above post was done quickly, with a quick lore search though one would see those as the Mortanis requirements.

So here is my breakdown of skills I want to focus on. I haven't started down them all yet but here they are:

1. Torture -- Torture is not just with a weapon, it is mental, emotional. I want to see Tie go down it in THIS fashion.
2. Poison -- This is a skill I stayed away from in the past, BUT I want to see it happen here, I want to keep Tierra's weapon usage low, as they are more likely to be a noticeable murder. No assassin wants that do they?
3. The Sneaky-sneaky skills -- there are soo many of these mentioned, just a few mentioned above, but there are so many more.
4. Planning, Organization, Acting, and Observation -- these are secondary skills but I want them to be build upon as they are important.
5. Cryptography -- Information needs to be kept secure after all...
6. Lastly, Tactics -- This skill alone is going to be how she handles the tasks before her. How the plans fall into place.

there are other skills I want to pick up, and I will. These are just a few.

I have not come up with plot arcs to gain these yet, so I am working on them ICly as they come up because... Advancement comes unexpectedly?

Due to some changes in my family dynamics I will be as active as I can. Please bear with me.
Tierra

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Tierra's Plotnotes

Postby Tierra on October 1st, 2017, 2:36 pm

Fall 517 until ???
- After a few meetings of her apprenticeship Tie gets beat up in the Orphanage by some jealous bullies. This spurs the young orphan to want revenge in a way that best fits here.

Tierra

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes