Wishing on the Moon [Linn's Plotnotes]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Postby Linnaeus on September 17th, 2017, 6:41 pm

Wishing on the Moon

Some ideas for Linn's character goals!:
(these are more of my own goals for Linn, not her IC goals)
-Collect a group of close friends; she is a lonely soul, but longs for companionship.
-Find a lover?
-Meet a magic user; learn about magic!
-Go to a temple of Leth <3
-Possibly obtain Leth's (positive) gnosis mark
-Ride a horse
-I would loveee for Linnie to be introduced to a familiar/get her own one day....

Boxcode credit goes to Rohka <3
Linnaeus
of the Moon.

Words: 17609
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2017, 6:38 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Linnaeus on September 21st, 2017, 3:54 pm

Date, Season, Year AV
Text goes here ~~~~
Last edited by Linnaeus on October 19th, 2017, 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linnaeus
of the Moon.

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Linnaeus on September 21st, 2017, 6:29 pm

Just so we all have a lil more understanding of who Linn is~~

When I was first creating Linn I was not sure what kind of a character she was going to be. I feel like I have a few more ideas now. Like a lot of Eths, she's going to be plagued with a kind of perpetual sadness over falling from Leth's paradise and being flung back into a broken world. I see her being small and meek, quiet, contemplative--but also loyal, appreciative, and trustworthy. I think she's looking to please, looking to serve. She will always continue to serve and worship Leth, but the need to please another is going to be central to her personality. She wants a master whom she can make happy.

I think she'll fit in well with the NItrozian, especially as a slave. I would love for her to be someone's (preferably a female pc/npc) handmaiden, someone she waits on, helps dress, and eventually is trusted by and gives advice. She has skills in fortune telling and I loveeee the idea of Linn being someone who advises her master in different aspects, using both her fortune telling and also her wisdom/patience as an Ethaefal.

Linnaeus
of the Moon.

Character sheet
Plotnotes