[Endrykas] Doelli's Plots

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

[Endrykas] Doelli's Plots

Postby Doelli Flamesong on October 3rd, 2017, 10:55 pm

Time Stamp: Fall 517

About Doelli
Doelli is extremely young and naive. She is 17 years old and incredibly idealistic.

She has a bonded Strider named Caopl who she spends most of her time with. Her chosen career path is Animal Handler although I hope to one day add Medicine skills to her skills enabling her to someday work as an Animal Healer. She has a large extended family including a sister who lives in Riverfall. She may someday wish to travel back there. She has a lot of romantic ideals regarding Akalak.

She is very innocent and sweet as well as extremely kind. She has faced very little by way of adversary so far in her life. She will most likely get herself into a great deal of trouble and some potentially dangerous situations by virtue of simply believing the best in everyone.

Friends
None Currently: Seeking

Lovers
Doelli is seeking one young man to be her suitor at the time being. Once this spot is filled; she will be off the market until something changes.

Nefarious Relationships
I would like something very bad to happen to Doelli that forces her to grow up and realize that the world isn't quite as beautiful as she thought it was. I am open to ideas.
Doelli Flamesong
Player

Words: 5173
Joined roleplay: October 3rd, 2017, 2:03 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet