[Verified by Perplexity] Cosmo Winterflame

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Cosmo Winterflame

Postby Cosmo Winterflame on September 2nd, 2014, 6:02 pm

GENERAL INFORMATION

NAME: Cosmo Hydelius Winterflame
ALIAS/MONIKER: Dexter
DATE OF BIRTH: 14th of Fall, 496 AV
BIRTHPLACE: Syliras
CURRENT LOCATION: Zeltiva
Last edited by Cosmo Winterflame on September 8th, 2014, 10:19 pm, edited 10 times in total.
W I N T E R F L A M E
Cosmo Winterflame
You Don't Really Know Me, Do You?

Words: 3481
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2014, 5:40 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Cosmo Winterflame

Postby Cosmo Winterflame on September 2nd, 2014, 6:16 pm

PHYSICAL INFORMATION

RACE: Human, Vantha
HEIGHT: 5'8"
WEIGHT: 137 lbs.

INJURIES & SCARS

-One scar upon the back of his hand, 6 centimeters in length. Caused from an accident with an oyster and a small knife.

APPEARANCE

Due to his job, Cosmo Winterflame has many friends and acquaintances. To those who have seen him, he is a very happy man. When you come to his house or meet him anywhere, for that matter, he will smile, revealing pearlie teeth and drawing immediate attention to his violet/teal eyes. He has a chiselled face, not one you'd call handsome, but rather... cute. He has short, wavy hay-colored hair, usually uncombed. He doesn't have a beard, nor a mustache, and doesn't plan on growing either. His is a face and certain posture you don't simply forget.
Last edited by Cosmo Winterflame on September 7th, 2014, 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
W I N T E R F L A M E
Cosmo Winterflame

Character sheet

Cosmo Winterflame

Postby Cosmo Winterflame on September 2nd, 2014, 8:24 pm

PERSONALITY

Cosmo's mother was a fair, charismatic, fun woman with violet eyes that danced and moved like flowing water.

All of these traits were passed down to Cosmo.

He's always in (or seems to be) a good mood. He's lively, spry, always on his feet. The many parties and social gatherings he attends never seem to begin until he walks in, usually in something matching his eyes, brandishing a cake in the shape of a snowflake or a bottle of Ice Whiskey. He can dance, but you'd usually have to get a few drinks in him in order to see his full potential.

He always treats everyone like family, even if they've wronged him in some way. A smile is always plastered on his face. Even if you catch him on one of his rare bad days, you'll still be treated with the same respect he expects from you.

BELIEFS

From the moment he was born, Cosmo was hammered into the prayer and belief of Tyveth. He was and will always be faithful, but he respects and, to some degree, worships Eyris and Leth.
Last edited by Cosmo Winterflame on September 4th, 2014, 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
W I N T E R F L A M E
Cosmo Winterflame

Character sheet

Cosmo Winterflame

Postby Cosmo Winterflame on September 2nd, 2014, 8:34 pm

BONDS AND RELATIONSHIPS

Jan Winterflame: Cosmo's mother. Relationship: 10/10

Dor Coolwater: Cosmo's father. Relationship: 4/10

Garfield and Glo Winterflame: Cosmo's younger brothers. Twins. Relationship: 9.5/10

Rebecca Coolwater: Cosmo's older sister. Relationship: 8/10

Silian Grey: Cosmo's 1st girlfriend. Human. Relationship: 9/10
Last edited by Cosmo Winterflame on September 7th, 2014, 10:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
W I N T E R F L A M E
Cosmo Winterflame

Character sheet

Cosmo Winterflame

Postby Cosmo Winterflame on September 2nd, 2014, 11:03 pm

HISTORY

Cosmo Hydelius Winterflame was born to Jan Winterflame and Dor Coolwater not short after thw afternoon Jan was told to retrieve a family heirloom in Syliras. He was, to be frank, an accident. Neither of his parents expected to have 3 more children after their only daughter Rebecca, 6 at the time. He was brought into this realm at a local Syliras inn, with the help of an innkeeper and a physician.

Jan would say he was born smiling.

They brought him back to Zeltiva, to their small house. They were in Zeltiva for the sole reason that Jan was discontent with their same, monotonous procedures, and that she wanted their children to have the best education out there.They had no help, like butlers, but Jan always said they could pick up after themselves.

Cosmo never went hungry, nor was he ever bored or sad. This was due to his family's steady trickle of Mizas from Dor's job as a mead brewer amd Jan's job at the docks, wrapping and selling fish. Also to the fact that, once his mother noted he rarely went out to play with the other children, she told him to go out and explore Zeltiva, during which he found nothing but a frog.

Once he was out of grade school and a few years from attending the University of Zeltiva, Cosmo begged his mother to let him practice Hypnotism and possibly Projection. Jan could see the eager look in her boy's eyes, and sprung for Projection, since that was all the family could afford at the moment. He was taught Projection by an old friend of Jan's who specialized in both these subjects. Her job wasn't at its best, and Dor had left the family with the house and 100 mizas after meeting an Inartan woman named Sayra. On his visits to his father's, Sayra taught Cosmo and the others a few Nari words and phrases. Hypnotism came 2 years after, once a reward for a noble deed Rebecca performed (she saved someone from being attacked in an alley) was split with Jan.

The year after, everything he'd ever owned put into a suitcase, Cosmo went off into the port city of Zeltiva, trying to find their calling.
Last edited by Cosmo Winterflame on September 7th, 2014, 10:28 pm, edited 7 times in total.
W I N T E R F L A M E
Cosmo Winterflame

Character sheet

Cosmo Winterflame

Postby Cosmo Winterflame on September 2nd, 2014, 11:15 pm

GENERAL POSESSIOS

-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Boots(Grey)
-Simple Coat(Black)
-Simple Shirt(Plaid)
-Simple Pants(Black, Tight Fitting)
-Belt(Dark Blue)
-Vase
-Armchair

B A C K P A C K
-Week of Balanced Rations
-Flint & Steel
-Knife(Copper)
-Waterskin
-Comb(Wood)
-Razor (Poor Quality)
-Brush(Wood)
-Soap
-Wheat Flour
-Apples
-Chestnuts
-Knife & Cutlery Box
-Dagger, Assassin's
-Cord Armor

H E I R L O O M

Cosmo's heirloom is a delicately crafted, 2 centimeter clam crafted from thin glass. This clam is hinged. If you were to pull open the clam, seated on a felt lining would be a small pearl. Cosmo keeps this in a small cedar box lined with velvet and smells of, strangely, cigars. He received it on his 13th birthday from his grandmother.
Last edited by Cosmo Winterflame on September 7th, 2014, 7:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
W I N T E R F L A M E
Cosmo Winterflame

Character sheet

Cosmo Winterflame

Postby Cosmo Winterflame on September 2nd, 2014, 11:31 pm

SKILLS

Storytelling-- +10 RB Points
Cooking-- +12 SP Points--Novice
Hypnotism-- +11 SP Points--Novice
Projection-- + 7 SP Points--Novice
Organization-- +5 SP Points--Novice
Weapons Skills (Assassin Dagger)-- +5 SP Points--Novice
Food Preservation-- +5 SP Points--Novice
Animal Husbandry-- +5 SP Points--Novice

L A N G U A G E S

FLUENT: Common
POOR: Nari
Last edited by Cosmo Winterflame on September 7th, 2014, 9:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
W I N T E R F L A M E
Cosmo Winterflame

Character sheet

Cosmo Winterflame

Postby Cosmo Winterflame on September 4th, 2014, 2:01 am

KEY LORES

-BAKING RECIPE: SNOWFLAKE CAKE
-KNOWLEDGE OF ZELTIVAN HOTSPOTS

LEDGER

Starting Package--Cost:100 GM--Total: 100 GM
Wheat Flour--Cost: 3 GM--Total: 97 GM
Apples--Cost: 2 GM--Total: 95 GM
Chestnuts--Cost: 1 GM--Total: 94 GM
Knife & Cutlery Box--Cost: 2 GM--Total: 92 GM
Vase (Blue)--Cost: 5 GM--Total: 87 GM
Armchair--Cost: 4 GM--Total: 83 GM
Dagger, Assassin's--Cost: 4 GM--Total: 99 GM
Cord Armor--Cost: 10 GM--Total: 89 GM

HOUSING

A small cabin, once owned by a University professor.
Last edited by Cosmo Winterflame on September 7th, 2014, 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
W I N T E R F L A M E
Cosmo Winterflame

Character sheet

plenty of fish dating game

Postby JamesWeF on October 31st, 2017, 12:15 pm

The tesx ###!!
JamesWeF
Player