Greetings Programs

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings Programs

Postby TheStoneHorn on November 14th, 2017, 1:42 am

Name is Andy, i will be Rping a human by the name of Starken "The Stone Horn". He is someone I have used regularly in table top rpgs and always seemed very popular.

As far as my rping experience goes, I've been forum rping since the good ol' days of Red Dragon Inn chats for aol, and have done numerous rps since. I'm someone who enjoys building atmosphere. If I can warp you in and insure you are having as much fun reading as I am writing, than I know I did what I set out to do.

Absolutely love what I have read so far about what this rp and community is about and I look forward to building some great adventures with you all.

I should have Starken's bio up soon, and certainly hope you guys have as much fun with him as I have.
TheStoneHorn
Player

Words: 290
Joined roleplay: November 13th, 2017, 3:18 pm
Race: Human

Greetings Programs

Postby Gossamer on November 14th, 2017, 4:10 am

OMG. I remember the red dragon inn. That was forever ago. Welcome to Miz! Let us know if you need any help.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Greetings Programs

Postby Ramona Silvertongue on November 14th, 2017, 1:10 pm

I love seeing all of these fellow d&d mates who keep entering our site! Welcome friend, and I hope you find your home here on Mizahar!
Care to help out, leave a response?

SPEECH

|| "Pavi." || Pavi Sign. || "Other Speaking 1." || My Speech 1." || My Thoughts || "Common." ||

"I see skies of blue. Red roses too. I will always love you."

Ramona Silvertongue
Player

Words: 118181
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2017, 12:08 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes