Hello everyone! :)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Reeve Mare on November 16th, 2017, 4:16 am

Hi, I'm new to this site. :) You all may call me TARDIS. I found this site cuz I was Googling roleplay sites. I have a few years experience of rping. I'm not very good at words but I try. I like most rp styles as long as it is not super long. Sometimes I word vomit and other times I can't do even one sentence. I just hope you'll all be patient with me. :)
Reeve Mare
Player

Words: 148
Joined roleplay: November 15th, 2017, 11:26 pm
Race: Kelvic

Postby Asterope on November 16th, 2017, 11:40 pm

Welcome to Miz! :D While one-liners are generally discouraged, I think most would agree that when it comes to writing here, quality is generally much more appreciated over quantity. There are plenty of people willing to help out though, from getting started with your character to helping out with ideas for posts. If you haven't already, I recommend reading your welcome PM and taking a look through the Getting Started links up top. If you have any questions, the Q&A forum is always helpful, or you could pop into the discord chat! There's almost always someone on there.

"Common" | "Nari" | "Pavi" | Thoughts
"Other People's Speech"

The sun will rise, and we will try again
Asterope
A light that never goes out

Words: 661387
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2017, 11:11 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1)