London calling to the faraway towns!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Enna Malark on December 6th, 2017, 9:53 pm

Hey all! I'm sure the joke has already been made. No clues whereabouts in the world I come from.

You can call me by my character name, cos I'm cool like that. I actually applied because I've just finished a DnD RP and I enjoyed playing my rogue so much I wanted to continue playing her. One of our group mentioned this site and that I should try and search for the "brown site with the massive wiki lore pages" he's seen. I love table top rpgs and I enjoy writing so this seems like a good way to combine the two.

I guess, I'd really like to know if its possible or fitting for my rogue to exist in Mizahar. She was a city born human and dealt in contract thievery, information brokering and espionage using impersonation and stealth to complete her missions. I know it'll be nothing like our DnD game, but is there a place for a character like that? Ravok seems a likely place to start maybe? I've looked at the skills and everything seems to be there and more.

A few pointers would be helpful. And if it's a no, then its a no, that's cool too :)
Enna Malark
A Dash of Crimson

Words: 10519
Joined roleplay: December 6th, 2017, 9:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Wymez on December 7th, 2017, 12:19 am

Hey there and welcome!

You seem to be on the right track and figuring things out nicely which is great to see. The only thing I would suggest is to be aware that Ravok is pretty well patrolled so sneaky thievery could be tricky. However, if you want to work towards her going down the path of Rhysol then, by all means, have at! Prophet is also very helpful with giving direction if it is needed.

IMO, she would likely do really well in Sunberth. There is a gang called the Night Eyes that she'd be perfect for and I'm certain Regime could keep you busy in his newly reopened city.

Alternatively, there's also Alvadas, the city of illusions, that has some sneaky folks and a branch of the Womiyu that she could strive to become a part of.

In the end, it totally depends on which direction you wish to take her. There's plenty of options but it's up to you. Feel free to pop into our discord if you have any more questions or just wanna have a chat. Good luck and happy writing :)
Wymez
salt & earth

Words: 41837
Joined roleplay: October 15th, 2017, 6:25 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Enna Malark on December 7th, 2017, 7:36 am

Thanks Wymez! I'll take a look and hit Regime up!
Enna Malark
A Dash of Crimson

Words: 10519
Joined roleplay: December 6th, 2017, 9:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet