Hi Everybody

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi Everybody

Postby Rowan Brightmoor on December 5th, 2017, 4:53 pm

Hi there everyone, I usually go by Mystic when RPing but I don't mind if you refer to me by my character's name. I stumbled upon Mizahar on google as I was itching for a Medieval-esque fantasy roleplay. Lemme tell you, after lurking for a short bit I think this is the perfect place to scratch that itch. The site seems well thought out and there's a lot of lore to delve into. I appreciate the time and dedication put into it. I'm not new to roleplaying and have been doing it for a couple years now. I've done some Star Wars RP in the past and some stuff based on mythological creatures (werewolves, vampires, etc.) but Mizahar will be something new for me. Now don't let my experience fool you. I'm no master storyteller or anything like that and I'd probably consider myself decent at best lol. But I enjoy roleplaying and I'm always looking to improve my skills. So I look forward to sharing adventures with you guys!
Rowan Brightmoor
Player

Words: 9874
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2017, 4:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hi Everybody

Postby Nadiah on December 6th, 2017, 2:26 am

Hello there Mystic :) Welcome to Miz.
Nadiah
Artist

Words: 6254
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2017, 8:05 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello??

Postby MelMelRPGz_ on December 8th, 2017, 12:12 am

Hi, I'm Mel and I'm new. I have no idea what i'm doing here.
MelMelRPGz_
Player

Words: 28
Joined roleplay: December 8th, 2017, 12:07 am
Race: Mixed blood

Hi Everybody

Postby Asterope on December 8th, 2017, 4:07 am

Welcome to Miz, Rowan. :D I hope you enjoy your stay!

Hi, Mel, as well! First things first, you'll want to make your own introduction post to say hi and talk about anything you feel is worth mentioning, like any previous RP experience you have. Other than that, you should be able to find your footing if you read your welcome PM and go through the Getting Started links at the top of the page.

If after that you still have questions, feel free to post in the Q&A forum or pop into the discord chat; someone's almost always around to help!

"Common" | "Nari" | "Pavi" | Thoughts
"Other People's Speech"

The sun will rise, and we will try again
Asterope
A light that never goes out

Words: 661387
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2017, 11:11 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1)

Hi Everybody

Postby Roland Eir on December 13th, 2017, 5:06 am

Heeeey! I've done some Star Wars Roleplay too, both online and in Tabletop games! :D Welcome to Mizahar! It can take some getting used to but this place is fantastic. Let me or anyone else know if you have any questions! That goes for you too, Mel!
Roland Eir
The Reluctant Thief

Words: 125891
Joined roleplay: April 30th, 2013, 5:43 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)