[Note by Luminescence] Character Sheet Lexi Wolfe

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Character Sheet Lexi Wolfe

Postby LexiWolfe on January 4th, 2018, 11:26 pm

Lexi Wolfe

Appearance

Race: Vantha
Birthday: 23rd of Fall (idk the time sooo 23 years ago ;-; )
Birthplace: Avanthal

Appearance: (anyone who wants to message me may do so) 4'9" tall, black hair with crimson highlights, bright purple eyes that have gold specks fluttered about them. Always wearing my family heirloom besides when I go to bed.

Character Concept

There's not a whole lot to say at the moment being new to this but I wanted to make a character that could use her looks and skills for anything she wanted I guess?

Character History
I was born in Avanthal and have lived there my entire live, practicing seducing others as my primary skill with massaging and carving as two side skills, I can easily get mad or very flirty depending on the situation, so try your luck ;)

Language

Fluent Language: Vani
Basic Language: Common

Practiced Languages: Vani, Common

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Carving 12 SP # Novice
Massage 12 SP # Novice
Seduction # RB, 26 SP # Competent

Common Skills: Trade skills related to Wide Variety of Crafts, Hunting, Storytelling)

Lores

Lore of Vantha Culture
Lore of Religion: Morwen

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Red Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Pink Undergarments
-Simple Cloak or Coat
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Bone)
-Brush (Bone)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: A long silver cloak decorated in drawings of my families achievements 20Gm worth

Housing

House: 1 basic 20x20 Arvinta in a Hold with a hearth, bunk, chest, chair, and small table.

Each Arvinta consists of a communal meeting or sitting room. Then there are private rooms for couples, and a common sleeping/living room for all the children. Visitors are often given a private room, while a couple will move in with the children to make extra room. Some of the larger, more expansive Holds with wealthier families have spare rooms in their Arvinta or special guest quarters when people move from place to place visiting. Holds often have common areas and craft cottages in buildings attached and are always made of solid stone. External buildings are often built from ice and warmed from within by special braziers that conduct heat into the room but do not melt the thick ice walls. A Hold may contain multiple Arvintas and might hold upwards of a couple hundred people.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
LexiWolfe
Player

Words: 786
Joined roleplay: January 4th, 2018, 9:24 pm
Race: Human, Vantha

Character Sheet Lexi Wolfe

Postby Gossamer on January 5th, 2018, 12:48 am

Moderator Intervention

The Issue(s):

Avanthal is closed and the Vantha are being hunted to death until Morwen has answered for what has happened to Winter. You cannot play in Avanthal. Your PC can be Vantha, but play the race at your own risk.

Your account name needs a space between your first and last name.

PM me when you have the above issues corrected and this intervention will be removed.

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)