Tales of a lost wolf

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Tales of a lost wolf

Postby Tenebrae Adolphus on December 20th, 2010, 1:37 pm

Winter 508av
frostfawn - Avanthal

I've decided to keep a journal, after master died i decided to strike out on my own, I need to discover who i am, where i'm from.
I sold masters house, i hope she can forgive, i may need the money in my travels.
I've taken only the necessary things with me, A loin cloth to cover me in crowded places where animals roaming the streets are frowned upon.
I set out in the morning.
Illusions commend themselves to us because they save us pain and allow us to enjoy pleasure instead. We must therefore accept it without complaint when they sometimes collide with a bit of reality against which they are dashed to pieces. --- Sigmund Freud
Tenebrae Adolphus
Player

Words: 6289
Joined roleplay: December 19th, 2010, 8:56 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Tales of a lost wolf

Postby Tenebrae Adolphus on December 20th, 2010, 3:57 pm

Winter 508av

It's so cold, i don't know where i am, i found a little hollow at the base of a tree and curled up there for the night, all i can see is an endless dimension of ice and snow, vague shadows in the ditance are toying with my hold on reality.

I Hear a voice, it's coming from the distance, it's coming from outside.....NO it can't be, master? i must be hearing things master is dead. how long has it been? days....months...i can't tell anymore, the passage of time has all melded into one, how old am i? am i going to die....these thoughts are my only company in this hole.
Last edited by Tenebrae Adolphus on December 20th, 2010, 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Illusions commend themselves to us because they save us pain and allow us to enjoy pleasure instead. We must therefore accept it without complaint when they sometimes collide with a bit of reality against which they are dashed to pieces. --- Sigmund Freud
Tenebrae Adolphus
Player

Character sheet

Tales of a lost wolf

Postby Tenebrae Adolphus on December 20th, 2010, 7:57 pm

Date Unknown

The storm has passed, i can't remember what day it is, or how long it's been since i last ate, i barely have the energy to hunt.
I must continue, i must live, i cannot die without having....having existed, i cannot fade away, A name is all i am and all i am is a name.
Master...where are you?
Master...I'm trying to move forward, it's hard without you.
Master...
Mast
M..
Tenebrae Adolphus
Player

Character sheet

Tales of a lost wolf

Postby Tenebrae Adolphus on December 20th, 2010, 8:05 pm

Date Unknown

I don't recall writing my previous entry, i can't remember where i am.
I set out this morning in search of food and managed to catch a brace of hare, My master always believed in cooking her food but i don't have the energy nor the tools to start a fire.
The hare didn't taste too bad, maybe because of my instincts i don't know?
I've never met another wolf before.
Left my little hole under the tree after the meal, and set out into this white world, i have no idea where i'm going or where i'm going to end up but what i do know is my final destination.....EXISTENCE.
Tenebrae Adolphus
Player

Character sheet

Tales of a lost wolf

Postby Tenebrae Adolphus on December 20th, 2010, 10:14 pm

Summer 509av

I stumbled upon a traveller on the road today he told me i was about leave the borders of Avanthal and cross over into taldera, it seems i've beem travelling for two seasons now.
It feels so long ago that master died, my dreams are still haunted by her face but i will push forward i know not where these paws will take me.
The traveller was rather astonished when he was confronted with a wolf and even more so when he was confronted by a naked shivering man.
He's agreed to accompany me as far as ravok, in return i've vowed to protect him from any dangers we may face.
Tenebrae Adolphus
Player

Character sheet

Tales of a lost wolf

Postby Tenebrae Adolphus on December 21st, 2010, 9:04 am

Fall 509av

Blood, theres blood everywhere, i can't get it out of my fur.
The traveller, it's still feels like a dream.
We were just a couple days out of ravok when we were set upon by....i can't remember.....just so much blood.
I'm lost again, i couldn't find the remains of the traveller and have no bearing.
Am i to die out here? whats to happen to me?
MAster...If only you were here!
Tenebrae Adolphus
Player

Character sheet

Tales of a lost wolf

Postby Tenebrae Adolphus on December 22nd, 2010, 11:00 am

Winter 509av

It's been awhile since i had a clear mind and full stomach, i must be getting closer to ravok now, the wildlife in this area is fairly abundant keeping me well fed.
The weather seems decent for a winters day, maybe i'm just used to the incredibly cold climates of Avanthal.
I feel, for the first time since master died, complete....happy almost.
I came across a pack of wolves yesterday, it seems they're a rather group orientated pack, moving as one hunting as one. The leader of the group offered me to come along with them as part of the pack, sadly i had to decline, i can't afford the luxuries of a pack life until i find where i'm at in this world, I can already feel myself being drawn further and further into beastiallity.
I've decided to walk the rest of the way as a human, i need to familiarise myself with that way of life again before reaching my destination, a town populated with people who may frown upon wild animals freely roaming the street.
Tenebrae Adolphus
Player

Character sheet