Closed The fool (Nephti)

Arisia's naivety isn't always a good thing.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

The fool (Nephti)

Postby Arisia on March 2nd, 2018, 8:07 pm

I'm fine, I can keep walking." Arisia wasn't that worried about herself, more about Nephti, remembering the injuries she had gained earlier. Arisia was sure that she hadn't done well in helping with the girls own injuries that had been clumsily bandaged by the feline.

She might have been lying about how okay she felt, which wasn't okay at all really as it was very painful to walk on at that moment, but Ari didn't find it in herself to care at the moment for herself.

Smiling as her bondmate stretched her arm over her shoulders, Ari allowed herself to rest slightly on her, attempting not to put too much weight on her. Arisia then felt Nephti relax a bit, and she held in a sigh of relief as the girl seemed to be doing better.

She noticed that the boy who had been leading them to what she assumed was some kind of safe place, at least that was what she hoped for, had come to a stop in front of them. Arisia really hoped that it was safety ahead, and not some other kind of danger.

Arisia looked towards Nephti, watching as she held out what little coins she had on her and offered them to the boy. The hut looked dishevelled and like the opposite of a safe place, though the girl quelled her worry, attempting to accept that it was safe there. She didn't think the boy would try to hurt them, at least that was what she wanted to believe, and she really was trying.

She wanted desperately to thank the boy somehow, assuming that it was safe here now, as Nephti didn't seem to know what to give him other than the little she had on her. Arisia felt about the same as her bondmate, it all seemed too meaningless or too small to thank him. The child seemed so young, and incredibly helpless. So instead of offering what little coin she carried with her, she crouched down next to the boy, trying to be at a similar height in an attempt to reassure him.

"I'm sorry-" She breathed, noting how her voice still came out sounding unsure and nervous "-Sorry that I don't have anything to offer you in thanks that is."

Arisia shuffled awkwardly, still feeling guilty for not giving the child anything tangible like coin or food. Things that could actually help him rather than words.

"If you ever see me, in Alvadas, where I can help you, then you can come to me if you need help, okay?"

Her words felt meaningless, and Arisia shrunk into herself, she had never been good with words, and she had never been in a situation like this before. She knew she wasn't smart and she really wanted to do something more.

"You really helped us today."

But she couldn't, it wouldn't be enough.
Common , Vani, Thoughts

Threads 1/3
I'll likely only be posting on weekends for a while.
Character Sheet
Arisia
Optimistic to a fault

Words: 47057
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2016, 7:50 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Previous