Hey, everyone! Account's about 5 minutes old now so..

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Naope on March 5th, 2018, 5:29 am

Figured I'd say hello to everyone, especially fellow newbies like myself. Working on a character atm, They will be an Inarta huntress. Let me know if you have any suggestions/questions/desire to roleplay, now I'm off to get this finished, I'm very eager to begin and thank you to those of you that created this world, very well-crafted!
Naope
Player

Words: 1222
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2018, 5:21 am
Race: Human, Inarta

Postby Luminescence on March 5th, 2018, 8:50 am

Welcome, Sarah! It's good to see you're so eager to get started. :D Just something to note, underscores are not allowed in account names; it should be your PC's name without any special characters or titles.

I suggest reading your welcome PM if you haven't already, and taking a look at the cities since quite a few are closed. You should also join our discord chat; there's almost always someone on there should you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)