Hello all!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello all!

Postby AuraUnknown on March 5th, 2018, 11:18 pm

Hi, I'm Aurora and I'm new here ^-^ I found Mizahar on google while I was searching for roleplaying websites. I'm 19 and a huge lover of animals, I have over 50+ animals at home xD. However, my favorite animals are pretty much any kind of snake/lizard and lil fuzzy mammals like rabbits and chinchillas. Too many animals to choose from so I have like a gazillion favorites lol. Anyways, feel free to hmu to roleplay or just chat :)[/color]
AuraUnknown
Player

Words: 158
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2018, 11:13 pm
Race: Mixed blood

Hello all!

Postby Luminescence on March 5th, 2018, 11:40 pm

Welcome to Miz, Aurora!

Please keep in mind your current name is against site rules. Your account name should be your PC's name with no special characters and spaces as appropriate.

I recommend reading your welcome PM if you haven't already, it has a lot of valuable information. Otherwise, don't hesitate to stop by in our discord chat, particularly if you have any questions! I look forward to seeing you around. :D
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)