Hi!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi!

Postby Zethran on March 28th, 2018, 2:49 pm

Hello. I am new to this website and would love to expand my role playing horizons my friend reccomended this to me and referee to it as and I quote: "the most amazing fantasy role play ever created". At first I didn't believe him but after a few mere seconds here I found an amazing community, well crafted characters, and exciting stories. Without a doubt I can say that my friend was right. Some of my favorite things are: Writing, Strawberry ice cream, Stories, video games, and Frito-Lay chips. I hope I can make many allies on this site.
Zethran
Player

Words: 252
Joined roleplay: March 28th, 2018, 5:53 am
Race: Akalak

Hi!

Postby Luminescence on March 28th, 2018, 3:02 pm

Welcome to Miz! Your friend has good taste. ;)

If you haven't already, I recommend joining our discord chat! It's a great way to get involved with the community, and there's always people around to answer any questions you may have.

A small heads-up; your username is against site rules as it stands. It should be your character's name without any special characters or titles. I look forward to seeing you around!
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Hi!

Postby Zethran on March 28th, 2018, 5:04 pm

Wow I wasn't expecting a reply so quickly! Wait I can change my username right? I must say that I'm very sorry about the pig Latin thing.
Zethran
Player

Words: 252
Joined roleplay: March 28th, 2018, 5:53 am
Race: Akalak

Hi!

Postby Gossamer on March 29th, 2018, 2:03 am

Welcome to Miz! Thanks for all the compliments. A lot of people have worked really hard on getting this site going and keeping it going throughout the years. :)

Let us know if you need any help and feel free to pop into chat on Discord if you want to meet people and get some help doing your Character Sheet.

Goss
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)