Hey, there!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey, there!

Postby Narifa on May 20th, 2018, 11:05 am

Hi guys! My name is Xayrie and I'm new around here. I'll be PCing an Inarta named Narifa, I'm just working on really fleshing her out right now, and I'm almost finished. She'll probably be starting in Lhavit, so if anyone wants to do a group thread please don't be shy and PM me!

I may be new to Mizahar but I'm not at all new to forum roleplaying. I love writing and will always try my best match another player's word count, so imagery and descriptions are things I tend to focus on, rather than dialogue, but I'm working on that.

It's lovely to meet you!

1. Name - Xayrie
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? I've been doing it for about 7 or 8 years
3. How did you find us? I've known about this forum for a long time, I just wasn't sure if I wanted to get into such an in-depth world, but it's summer break now so I definitely want to
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? Definitely third person, focus on description and will try to match post length to any other RPers for a more cohesive thread
5. What do you like to write about? Anything and everything. I love fantasy, of course, or I wouldn't be here, and I love adventure stories.
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? The activity, and the lore
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? The only thing really is to what extent I can customize my starting character, as I'm trying to keep to the rules but since Wind Reach is closed I also need to take into account the factor of her leaving it in order to be playable
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? A lovely time with RP so I can pass away the time at work
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? Not so far.
10. Anything else you want to talk about? I work a lot through all seven days of the week as I don't get weekends off. My posts will probably be during typical work-day hours, since my job is pretty low-key.
Narifa
Victim of Wanderlust and Endless Optimism

Words: 66429
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2018, 12:13 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hey, there!

Postby Gossamer on May 20th, 2018, 5:15 pm

I loved reading this intro. Thanks for joining Mizahar. Let us know if you need any help and feel free to hop on the Discord Chat anytime if you want some real time immediate help!
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)