Greetings Mortals!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings Mortals!

Postby Dario Azurend on May 29th, 2018, 3:18 pm

I, Dario Azurend will soon make it to unfathomable wealth, and own riches beyond your wildest dreams!

Okay, I'll go OOC, just to formally and actually say hello.
Hello.

I just recently found this by googling "Fantasy RP", and this place seemed like a nice open place, with a few serious Roleplay enthusiasts.
You guys can call me by my first character's name, since my regular web handle just really clashes with any sort of aesthetic really.
I have a bit of RP-experience already, and some experience in storytelling, so I think I'll get the hang of this quickly once I get more familiar with the world.
I usually tend to write in a semi to non literate way in RP, but I can just as easily do full text. It's more of a thing about fitting in with everyone else.
The best thing about this is for me probably how nice everyone seems to be in the comments, how inventive most of the ideas are, and that everyone seems to be trying their best to have and create fun.
The character creation process was a bit confusing at points, but I got through it in the end I suppose.
I'm mostly hoping to find fun people who are serious about Roleplaying to do exactly that with.

I hope there's a few towns open where I could start my journey, since sadly the Citadel of Sahova seems to be closed. My character is set up in a way that allows me to either play along peacfully, or cause some trouble pretty much at my leisure, so I should be an easy fit.

Finally, I'm glad to be here, and hope to be able to enjoy this as much as everyone elseseems to.
Dario Azurend
Player

Words: 562
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2018, 12:21 pm
Race: Human

Greetings Mortals!

Postby Luminescence on May 29th, 2018, 3:54 pm

Welcome to Miz, Dario. It's good to have you. You've come to the right place if you want people who are serious about RPing!

That being said, you need to set up your character sheet in the Character Sheet Forum, not on your blog, and it shouldn't be an image; it needs to be typed out. There are several open cities that you may enjoy; Ravok, Sunberth, Lhavit, Riverfall, and Syka are all open for play.

I highly suggest joining our discord chat; it's a great way to get involved with the community and to get answers for any questions.

Myself or Antipodes will be glad to look over your CS once you have it set up properly. Do feel free to ask me if you have any questions about it.
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)