[Sibyl's Office]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Sibyl's Office]

Postby Sibyl on June 5th, 2018, 3:10 am

Hello and welcome

Enter if you need assistance with anything at all, I'm here to help you.

As an Assistant Storyteller, there are plenty of things I can help you with, and several I cannot.

What I Can Do For You

Moderated Threads - Do you need some training in a new skill? Wish to learn a new magic? Explore facets of Ravok or the surrounding wilderness? Venture into the depths of your character? I can help with a moderated thread.

Edited Rules - If I label a moderated thread specifically as a Quest, I will ask that you reply to this thread within 72 hours of any reply I give, giving this thread Priority.

Any other threads I give have no post time requirements, however, the longer you take, the lower priority you will receive from me.

I CANNOT moderate anything involving Gods or Gnosis marks.

Character and Plot Assistance - I can certainly help with guiding you through the plots of your own stories. This can be in the form of giving advice, reviewing what you've written, offering ideas, bounce theories and ideas around, etc.
Sibyl
Retired Staff

Words: 683
Joined roleplay: June 2nd, 2018, 4:24 am
Race: Staff account