Alexis Aryeh's scrapbook

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Alexis Aryeh's scrapbook

Postby Alexis Aryeh on June 17th, 2018, 7:04 pm

Scrapbook thread where I keep my ideas, plot thoughts and random goals a place to live.
Alexis Aryeh
Player

Words: 12412
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2018, 5:19 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Alexis Aryeh's scrapbook

Postby Alexis Aryeh on June 17th, 2018, 7:07 pm

So Mizahar is not a new game to me but I am rather rusty at it. My longest running character I put in the land to retire and indoing so found I had made a lot of unused alts over the years since 2009 when the site came to life.

Due to that however I found my problem is not sticking with one thing besides my last PC who became a master in the end at his craft. So right now for the next year I am going to be working on Alexis Aryeh.

Precreation I left with very blank notes due to I want to do flashbacks to give life and understand more of what makes him tick with that vs just throwing a few things together and hoping for the best.
Alexis Aryeh
Player

Words: 12412
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2018, 5:19 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes