New Person Alert

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

New Person Alert

Postby John Amber on June 20th, 2018, 1:48 am

Hello everyone!

I'm new here but not to RP in general. I used to do a lot of writing as a teen, and then again after I graduated with my Masters (because academic writing is hard and creative writing is fun).

Now I live in china (but that doesn't mean I'm a spammer, Goss...not everyone in china spams....just most people....). I'm a professor at a university here. It's hot and tropical which means most of the time it is gorgeous, but not when the classroom I'm currently in has no AC.

I'm not in my 20s anymore, employed, and I'm married (apparently those things count as points around these parts).

Looking forward to a great experience with everyone!
John Amber
Player

Words: 4091
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2018, 1:01 am
Race: Human

New Person Alert

Postby Prophet on June 20th, 2018, 2:02 am

Welcome, John.

There's a lot of us married, not-in-our-20s-anymore folk around here. I look forward to seeing what sort of character you decide to play. Let us know if you have any questions and read the information in your welcome PM. It will handle a great deal of the 'getting settled' issues that you're going to come across.

Welcome, again and enjoy.
-P
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)