[Verified by Gossamer] Erida

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Erida

Postby Erida on June 21st, 2018, 4:41 am

Erida

✨Basics✨

ImageRace: Ethaefal (Leth)
Fell: 3, Spring, 476
Fell to: Storm Bay near Denval
Face ClaimEmma Watson

✨Appearance✨

Standing at a modest height of five-feet-seven-inches, Erida is generally considered shorter for the Ethaefal race, though she is on the taller end of the scale for her Konti seeming. Her features are lovely with a gracefully thin body, lacking voluptuous curves to instead have a fluid and slender form.

Her hair is long and soft, sometimes almost appearing thin or wispy when the softest of breezes blows through. Erida prefers not to tie her back, as she doesn’t really feel the need to do so, but on the rare occasions she does, it stays in a loose braid with strands of curls falling of their own will. Her high cheekbones and narrow jawline is complimented by her slightly widened eyes of indigo and her thinner lips that seem to always sport a slight, warm smile. Her horns are on the smaller side and spiral like a ram’s does.

ImageIn the Spring, Erida’s hair holds a fair lavender color, dulled just barely by a hint of grey. Her horns are a beautiful white, but they appear to shine like silver.

In the Summer, her hair is a deep black, but almost seems like it has undertones of red or brown when a fire reflects off of it. Her horns take on every shade of green known to the world, changing depending on the angle at which they’re seen.

In the Fall, instead of the autumn-like yellows that most of Leth’s Ethaefal’s hair takes on, Erida’s hair keeps a copper-red tone with faint golden highlights. Her horns, on the other hand, have yellow and golden colors, shining like they would in the Spring.

In the Winter, once again, her hair doesn’t assume the typical look, rather taking on an almost frosted feel. Instead of becoming completely white, her copper-brown hair seems like it has a thin layer of frost covering it. Her horns contrast the coloring perfectly, turning deep shades of black and violet.
Erida
I don't look at the stars... I'm one of them

Words: 13307
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2018, 5:19 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Erida

Postby Erida on July 18th, 2018, 3:28 pm

✨Character Concept✨

ImageThe fall from the heavens felt almost like an insult to Erida, but she holds tightly to the belief that her return to Mizahar is for a reason. If she lost that hope, she knows there would be nothing left for her.

Water and the sea is one of the most important elements of her new life, as she feels the beauty and mystery of the ocean equals that of the sky. Quiet and serene of mind and soul, Erida is a truly relaxing person to just relax around. She holds absolutely no judgements regarding any race based on a person, nor a person based on his or her reputation.

Love, happiness, and purpose are what she believes makes for a good life. Erida wants to be able to give something in return for being granted the new life. Besides, she would probably go stir-crazy if she had nothing to do!
Erida

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Erida

Postby Erida on July 18th, 2018, 3:29 pm

✨Character History✨

When she was thrown to earth along with so many others, Erida was angry and confused, not understanding why she was taken from the spiritual realm. She fell to Storm Bay under the light Leth provided, struggling her way to the shore, and eventually making it to the city of Denval. Alone and lost, she found herself in an unfamiliar city with no one to turn to for help.

To make matters worse, she experienced a change soon after. When Leth fell to give way to Syna’s light, Erida found her heavenly body dissipate into the mortal seeming of her former life as a Konti. Some of the forms before her Konti life were not as pleasing, so she knew that it could have been worse, but her love for her god and the spirit realm made her want to cling to the ethereal body of the night.

ImageAs Leth and Syna changed places in the sky, Erida found her forms changing with them; Konti under Syna’s daylight, and Ethaefal under Leth’s darkness.

When the Djed storm of 512 hit, Denval, the city she called home for so many years at that point was destroyed, forcing her and so many others to move on. Erida found herself wandering for years, usually with others, but sometimes on her own, simply trying to find somewhere else to settle until the time would come for her to return to the heavens.

When she heard of the settlement of Syka, Erida made her way there in hopes that she would find her true purpose.

(Will develop more through threads)
Erida

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Erida

Postby Erida on July 18th, 2018, 3:31 pm

✨Languages✨

Fluent Language: Common

Basic Language: Kontinese

Poor Language: Fratava

✨Skills✨

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Animal Husbandry 5 SP, +1XP 5/100 Novice
Astrology 10 RB 10/100 Novice
Candlemaking 5 SP 5/100 Novice
Construction 9 SP 9/100 Novice
Fishing 8 SP 8/100 Novice
Socialization +4XP 4/100 Novice
Swimming 9 SP 9/100 Novice
Wilderness Survival (Jungle) 14 SP 14/100 Novice

✨Gnosis✨

None yet!
Last edited by Erida on August 1st, 2018, 6:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Erida

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Erida

Postby Erida on July 18th, 2018, 3:33 pm

✨Lores✨

Locations
Lore of Syka's Layout
Syka: All Settlers Get Five Acres of Land
Syka: All Settlers Must Contribute
Syka: Important to Learn How to Survive Here
Syka: Offers Loans for Building

People
Randal Zor: Personality, Traits

Misc
Animal Husbandry: Training a Dog to Heel
Lore of Religion: Leth
Last edited by Erida on August 1st, 2018, 7:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Erida

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Erida

Postby Erida on July 18th, 2018, 3:34 pm

✨Possessions✨

Attire
Simple Shirt
Simple Pants
Simple Undergarments
Simple Cloak
Simple Boots
Bikini
Leash, medium-size (Haku)

Job
Candlemaking Toolkit
-Basic Molds
-Wick
-Wick Anchors
-Beeswax (for 100 candles)
-Large Pot
-Candle Hanger
Glass Jar (pint)
Tongs

Basic Misc
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack
Comb (Wood)
Brush (Wood)
Soap
Razor
Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
1 eating knife
Flint & Steel
100 ft of rope
Hatchet
Fishing Tackle & Hooks

Housing
1 Large Tent (4 person)
Large Tarp
Lantern
2 torches
Bedroll
Blanket
Large Chest

Heirloom: Inganu Deepwoods Dog, guard
The dog, Haku, is pure white and build on the larger side for dogs. He has tall, pointed ears and a wolf-like body shape, though it is clear that he's a domesticated canine. At the withers, he stands at twenty-size inches, but his proud posture makes his head and ears extend to make him about three feet tall at his tallest point. Haku reminds Erida of the much larger Ivaski she commonly saw on Konti Isle in her former life.
Last edited by Erida on August 10th, 2018, 3:56 am, edited 7 times in total.
Erida

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Erida

Postby Erida on July 18th, 2018, 3:35 pm

✨Housing✨

Location: Living in her tent by the beach, Erida is completely content. (More coming when housing thread is written)

House: A tent on the beach with a bedroll and torches. (More coming when housing thread is written)
Last edited by Erida on July 18th, 2018, 4:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Erida

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Erida

Postby Erida on July 18th, 2018, 3:36 pm

✨Ledger✨

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100GM 100GM
Turn in Horse & Tack +250GM 350GM
Bikini -2SM 349GM 8SM
Hatchet -6SM 349GM 2SM
Toolkit, Candlemaking -50GM 299GM 2SM
Leash, medium-size -1GM 298GM 2SM
Glass Jar, pint -6GM 292GM 2SM
Cooking Utensil, tongs -2SM 292GM
Large Chest -2GM 290GM
Last edited by Erida on August 10th, 2018, 3:56 am, edited 5 times in total.
Erida

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Erida

Postby Erida on July 18th, 2018, 3:37 pm

✨Mortal Seeming✨

ImageErida’s appearance in the daylight is different from her Ethaefal form of the night. During Syna’s reign, she has the body of a Konti. She has a full chest and hips with a lovely hourglass figure.

Her hair takes on a purely silver-blonde color, and it seems to be wavier than it is at night. Erida’s eyes also change from a deep indigo color to a lighter, more vibrant shade of blue.

Most noticeable is probably the disappearance of her horns and the appearance of scales. Faint white scales adorn her forehead, shoulders, and the backs of her calves in this form.

Mortal Seeming ClaimEmilie de Ravin
Last edited by Erida on July 18th, 2018, 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Erida

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Erida

Postby Erida on July 18th, 2018, 3:37 pm

✨Thread List✨

Summer 518AV
Date Thread Summary Status
4th Jumping with Both Feet Erida arrives in Syka Completed
21st & 22nd Light My Fire Job Thread #1 Completed
Last edited by Erida on July 18th, 2018, 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Erida

Character sheet
Plotnotes