[Verified by Luminescence] Yeager Blackwolf

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Yeager Blackwolf

Postby Yeager Blackwolf on July 23rd, 2018, 12:01 pm

Character Name

Appearance

Race: Human
Birthday: 12th, Winter, 491 AV
Starting City: Lhavit
Birthplace: Sunberth

Appearance

Yeager is on the taller side for a human standing six foot five inches tall, he weighs in at a solid 265 pounds and broad shouldered. His blond hair is long going down to about his mid back and is most often worn in a bread, he keeps his head shaved down around the back and sides. His eyes were blue like the ocean, his eyes were naturally puffy making it appear as though his eyes were nearly close when they are wide open. His hands are covered on calluses from working as a blacksmith, his skin is tanned though only on his arms, face, and neck. Yeager is often smiling even when down and out, even when people are yelling at him he seems to smile.

Character Concept

Yeager try to stay happy and optimistic about things, even when things are down he smiles and pushes through. He tends to speak his mind and is a very blunt person, to the point that he will often put people off from not holding back his opinion or thoughts. He has trouble taking things seriously which is part of the reason he is always smiling, he will smile at people even if he can't stand them. He does not trust others no matter the race or gender, he might act as though he does but at the end of the day he truly trusts no one. He has been know to hold a grudge against though who wrong him, even if it is just one time he believes that everyone gets one chance. Yeager is content with being alone and left to his own devices, though at the same time he is okay being around groups of people. When he sees beautiful women he will not hesitate to let them know that he thinks they are beautiful, he doesn’t let getting turned down or shunned phase him.

Yeager would like to learn about the many different types of magic in the world, one of his goals is to master as many of the different type as he can during his lifespan. Another of his goals is to have his own shop, this is mostly due to the need to be sustainable while learning magic. He would like to fill his new home with books about magic and the like, he also hopes to be able to expand the house to have a few animals.

Character History

Yeager was born in Sunberth, his father was a Dragoon and his mother worked at a local inn. Growing up he worked helping out at a blacksmith shop, when he was not working his father would teach him a bit of sword play here and there. He enjoyed life living with his parents, they had it well enough that they lived comfortably. Around the boys thirteenth year thing change for the family, his father was out on a mission with his unit when they were attacks and over half the unit was slain. Yeager was given his father’s sword by one of the survivors and told he was the man now, the young boy didn’t feel like it though as he spent most of the next couple months sad and crying. Things change though when one day a old man knocked on the door, his mother answered the door letting in an old man with gray hair. The old man had a surly look about his and his attitude matched, they walked into the room where the boy sat with a sad look on his face. “Yeager this is your grandfather Albert” his mother spoke as she gestured towards the old man standing there in a suit, the old man looked the child over as he pulled at his beard “but mother i don't want to go anywhere i want to stay with you.” His mother looked at her son with sadness in her eyes “i know baby but this is for the best,” Yeager didn't understand why she would send him away all he knew is that he didn't want to go. The young boy sat there quietly as his mother pack some of his thing, “mother i don’t want to go” again the boy voiced his contest of this decision. “Boy do as your told” the old man snapped in a loud deep voice, Yeager was not happy about this but he was scared and sad and did the only thing he could think of to make himself feel safe.

The boy stood up and walk over to a chest opening it, he pulled something wrapped in cloth out and held it close. His mother knew it to be the boy’s late father blade, “baby you won’t need that your grandpa will protect you” she smiled trying to hold back tears as she spoke. The old man looked at his daughter “that might come in handy,” the old man picked up the boys back and walk out motioning for the boy to follow. Yeager walked over to his mother with tears rolling down his face and hugged her, she killed his son’s head and then walked him to the door seeing him off. As the two set off she shut the door and collapsed letting out all the emotions she was holding in, Yeager didn’t know it then but that would be the last time he would see his mother. As they headed down the road the old man reached into his jacket and pulled a long wooden pipe out, “let's hope that you take after me and not your parents” he packed his pipe as he spoke. Yeager started to cry at the old man's comment about his parents, he didn’t have a clue what the old man meant all he knew was that he loved his parents and this man was saying mean things. “Quit that crying shit boy” he snapped as he blew out a cloud of smoke, “from now on you are going to live with me and if you're lucky you will be able to be like me.” Yeager did his best to stop crying mostly because he was afraid of what his grandfather would do if he didn't stop, he wiped his face as he looked to his grandfather “what do you mean like you grandpa” the boy inquired. “You will see what i’m talking about when we get to my house” the boy was not sure how to feel but he was here now.

The duo traveled for what felt like an eternity before arriving at their destination, Yeager now stood in front of a house that went into the cliff side. This was the first time that Yeager had seen a place where the city was cut into the cliff side, the face of the house was just a couple window with a door in between. The house it self went into the cliff and had several rooms, being a house built into a cliff from stone it was quite good at containing noise. Albert took the boy’s things in and placed then on a plain room, the room had just a bed a chest and a dresser. “Put your things away then meet me downstairs” he then dropped the child's bag on the floor and left the room, after he had put his things away he headed down to meet his grandfather like he was told. The duo headed out behind the house to a small clearing, that was when Yeager found out what his grandfather was talking about. The old man started showing Yeager different type of magic, the boy was not sure what to think as this was his first time seeing magic. It took about a week and Albert was about tired of testing the boy, that was when the old man saw what he was looking for hints of magic capabilities. “From now on you don't call me anything other than master and don't let me hear any whining or crying or you will regret it,” and so Yeager started to train magic under his grandfather though he never called him that again. Time passed and the years were hard Yeager had to learn to be tough and stop crying, learning under Albert was tough the old man was a strict teacher and since he lived in the middle small wooded area he didn't have anyone around to hear the boy when he messed up. Yeager ended up learning many things from the old man, the first thing was how to use void magic, the other thing he learned was how to not have feelings and not show emotions. “Well that all you are getting out of me i already gave you a head start, no one taught me how to use magic i had to learn it all myself” the old man stood there with his pipe hanging out of his mouth as he looked at Yeager with that same surly look he always had.

“So what am i supposed to do now master” Yeager looked to Albert waiting for some advice, “well if it were me i would head to Lhavit” the old man blew a large cloud of smoke out as he walked into the house. “I don't care where you go just know that you aren’t staying here anymore” Albert paused at the door just long enough to say his last piece before shutting the door, Yeager let out a sigh as he rubbed the back of his head before heading in to pack his stuff. As he entered his room for the last time he found a bag on the bed with a note on it, “here is some traveling money now get the hell out ” Yeager shoved a few things in his pack and grabbed his sword. This was the beginning of Yeager journey to become a wizard, this would also decide if he was going to make it in the world. It took the young man almost an entire year to reach his destination, but he finally arrived to Lhavit.

Language

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Fill me in, if you want.
Poor Language: Fill me in, if you want.

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Weapon: Scimitar 9 SP 9 Novice
Blacksmithing 26 SP 26 Competent
Voiding 15 RB, 15 SP 30 Competent

Lores

Lore of Lhavit Streetplan
Lore of Lhavitian Culture

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Flaxen Shirt
-Flaxen Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Flaxen Cloak
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
-Scabbard
-Sturdy traveling notebook
-Ink (1 ounce vial) x2
-Half cord fire wood
-Quill
-Carving knife

Heirloom: Long Stroke - His father's scimitar that he received after his father’s death, it is made using cold iron and is worn on Yeager’s left hip. The blade has plain black leather sheath, the blade itself is just over three feet in length. The hilt is also wrapped in black leather, the guard and pommel are simple and made of silver. The pommel has a ring just big enough for a hand to grab.

Housing

House: A small simple 20x20 house, it has a small 12x12 garden. The garden comes complete with a small three foot stone wall and simple metal gate. The construction is primarily stone for the outer walls; wood for floors and roofs. Okomo Estate homes come with a hearth, bunk, chest, chair, and small table.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 Ki 100 Ki
Scabbard -4 Ki 96 Ki
Sturdy traveling notebook 8 Ki 88 Ki
Ink (1 ounce vial) x2 1 Ki/ea 86 Ki
Half cord fire wood 10 Ki + 10 Ki (Delivery Fee) 66 Ki
Quill 5 JK 66 Ki, 90 TK, 5 JK
Carving knife -3 JK 65 Ki, 90 TK, 2 JK

Thread List

Link your current & past threads here!
Last edited by Yeager Blackwolf on July 23rd, 2018, 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yeager Blackwolf
Player

Words: 11285
Joined roleplay: July 23rd, 2018, 11:52 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets