Hiya

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hiya

Postby PolikShadowbliss on July 25th, 2018, 7:04 am

Hello. I'm relatively new to this style of roleplay. When I say relatively, I mean I have tried this style of roleplay before but eventually drifted out of it. I am willing to try again with this site. I have several ideas in mind as well as several character ideas. I even have several race ideas (well, actually one race idea but several more will come).

I would appreciate it if you good fellows direct to any recently started roleplaying quests? So I can get started.
PolikShadowbliss
Player

Words: 172
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2018, 6:34 am
Race: Human

Hiya

Postby Luminescence on July 25th, 2018, 7:08 am

Welcome to Miz, Polik! :) It's totally fine that you're new to this style of RP, but Mizahar might be a bit different than you're used to, as it already has established lore; it is not a free-form RP. Characters made must fall within that lore, which includes races. I suggest taking a look through your welcome PM; it has a lot of useful links.

Before beginning to RP, you need to make your character sheet. Your name is also against site rules as it stands; it should be your character's name, appropriately spaced and capitalized, without any special symbols. :)

Otherwise, if you have any questions, feel free to post them in the Q&A Forum, or join our discord chat! I look forward to seeing you around.
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)