Solo Twins......

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Twins......

Postby Jasmine Stormblood on April 25th, 2018, 6:44 pm

5th of Spring 518 A.V.

Jasmine walked around her apartment with a sigh. She would be ready pop any time. Rubbing her enlarged stomach, the woman felt two sharp kicks. Wincing some, she made a face at the feeling. The baby had been much more active than before. A sigh escaped her lips as another sharp pain went through her body. Panting, the woman decided to go to the local healing pavilion. The drykas walked over to the business owner Hesper to see if he knew where to go.

“I hope I am not bothering you too much Hesper,” Jasmine stated walking up, “but do you know of a healing pavilion I can visit?”

“Hello again Jasmine. Pavilion? Hm never heard of such things, but The Catholicon is the medical building here,” Hesper answered looking over at her.

“Can you tell me how to get there?” Jasmine inquired.

“Sure, go over the sky bridge to Tenten south of here. The building will be on the main pathway,” Hesper explained.

“Thank you,” Jasmine replied and bid the man good night before walking out.

Boots clicked as the blond watched the world around her. Lhavit was a truly beautiful place. The girl felt the mizas in her purse jingle on her side. She was unsure if it would be useful there. Most used a strange type of money. It was made of a green gemstone. Taking a deep breath, she wound her way through the town. Jasmine stopped at the bridge looking down; she gulped seeing straight through it to the ground below. Taking a deep breath, the drykes rubbed her face with a yawn. Getting up early to puke was starting to take a toll on her body and mind.

Forcing herself to relax, the woman walked across the glass with easy slow steps. The last thing she wanted was to be the one to break it. Even though the mark from Syna had put her in fairly good favor with the citizens of the city, she was fairly certain cutting off one mountain peak from the other would not bode well for her. It took some time before she finally made it across. Her heart rate was still pounding as like the fool she was, Jasmine had stared down at the ground far below her the entire time. Sitting down for a moment, she put her hand on the bulge in her abdomen. The child had been very active lately causing her more discomfort than normal.

“Almost there,” Jasmine stated quietly before standing up once more.

She walked down the street trying to stay out of peoples way while walking. Shortly the woman stood in front of the medical building. Looking up at the rather daunting sight, she felt the urge to return to the inn where she was staying. But something had not felt right the last several nights, so the woman forced her nerves down and pulled the door open entering.
Jasmine Stormblood
The Clan is Strength, The Clan is Life

Words: 263067
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2013, 2:51 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Twins......

Postby Jasmine Stormblood on August 5th, 2018, 9:51 pm

Jasmine walked into the building past the thing people in Lhavit called a door. Timidly the blonde woman entered and stared at the beauty around her. Blue eyes landed on a woman with tanned skin and black hair. Her most notable feature however was the four extra arms, the young woman from Endrykas had never seen someone with six arms before. Taking a deep breath, the drykas walked over shaking gently. Even though the building was beautiful, the girl was far from her home. She had to put her trust in people that were unfamiliar to her. More nerves hit thinking of how long it had been since, the new mother had received medical treatment.

“Welcome, can I help you?” the woman asked looking up.

“Yes, um I am with child but something feels wrong,” Jasmine explained.

“I see well come with me to the first room to get you settled in,” the multi-armed woman said.

“Of course. Um may I know your name?” Jasmine asked.

“It is Rasika,” the woman replied with a soft smile.

“Thank you, Rasika. My name is Jasmine,” the blond stated.

“Welcome Jasmine. You do not look like you hail from this region. May I ask where you are from” Rasika asked and motioned towards the futon.

“I am not from here no. I came from a city within the Sea of Grass,” Jasmine entered and looked at the parchment the woman held to her. Looking down she felt embarrassed, “I'm sorry but I cannot read or write.”

Rasika looked at the woman with shock. Jasmine winced and put her hand on her stomach. The receptionist sat the woman down and asked her the questions. Jasmine answered them the best she could. After several minutes the woman looked up at her again. Rasika bid her farewell and prepared to go back to the front desk.

“Stay here, Senri will come fetch you shortly,” Rasika explained and left.

Jasmine nodded and thanked her for helping her. She looked around at the small room that had become her place. The room was comfortable and nice, but everything had a clean look to it. She began to wonder if dirt ever settled on the floor for long. The rest of the city tended to have the normal wear and tare that came with constant visitors. The sound of boots caused the blondes head to jerk around. A young man smiled softly at her and sat across from her.

“What is going on today?” he asked.

“Something feels wrong with the baby,” Jasmine explained nervously putting a hand on her stomach.

“I see. Come Alessia will want to see you immediately,” he stated and motioned for her to follow.

Jasmine stood up and quickly followed him. She watched the hallway around her trying to keep the way back out straight, but the woman doubted that after talking with the next person that the way out would be clear. Grunting, the Drykas turned to see that the man had stopped while she was not paying attention.

“Sorry,” Jasmine stated quietly.
Jasmine Stormblood

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Twins......

Postby Jasmine Stormblood on August 5th, 2018, 10:34 pm

“It is okay, I know this place can be awe inspiring to new people,” he stated.

“Yes, it is. Are you the one called Senri?” Jasmine asked gently.

“I am. Come inside with me,” Senri said with a soft look and opened the door.

Jasmine entered behind him and saw a gorgeous woman messing with some strange looking devices. Her heart dropped into her stomach wondering if she should run or stay. Blue eyes stayed trained on the tools that could easily disembowel her. Slowly the woman put one foot behind her and leaned back on it. She did not want to make any sudden moves with the way those weapons looked.

“Alessia, this is Jasmine. She is the mother who has had a feeling that caused her to get worried,” Senri stated and walked over. Jasmine watched as the woman nodded and moved letting him take over cleaning the tools.

“Come and sit dear. I will see what is going on. With your size I suspect that you are due any time now,” Alessia stated and helped the woman on the bed like table.

Jasmine laid down on her back and fidgeted getting comfortable for a moment. Groaning the woman winced as a sharp pain hit, Jasmine put her hand on her stomach and took deep breaths. Alessia got a blanket and put it over her lower half and moved the young woman's skirt out of the way.

“Just as I thought, you are in labor dear. The stronger the pains you feel the sooner the baby will arrive. You are handling the pain very well; you are fully dilated so that is a good sign that every thing is going well and as it should be. Would you like any kind of pain killer?” Alessia asked looking at her.

“No, I will be okay. Pain is nothing but a stepping stone to something better,” Jasmine stated and panted gently.

“As you wish. Senri get the blanket for the baby ready along with some water to clean it with,” the woman commanded.

“Yes miss,” Senri stated and quickly began moving around the room.

Jasmine winced as a much more powerful pain hit. She panted through it and listened to the woman and pushed when told to. Alessia explained that every pain was her body helping with the process. It took several hours but finally the baby arrived. The Drykas sighed in relief as the pain stopped; she watched as baby began to cry while being wrapped in a blue blanket. A tear fell thinking of the child's father. She had wanted him to be there when the baby arrived; Jasmine was jerked out of her thoughts by the pain again. Once again the mother was walked through the steps, it took a shorter time than the first to get the second baby into the world.
Jasmine Stormblood

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Twins......

Postby Jasmine Stormblood on August 5th, 2018, 11:17 pm

Jasmine laid there panting for some time. Taking a hand, she forced her body to sit up right. The pain made her head spin from how much she had went through in such a short amount of time. Shaking out her hair, the girl tried to get focused on what needed to be done. The drykas looked and took the two bundles into her arms and smiled gently at the boys. Both looked like their father, the two had his strong jaw line. One had blond hair like Jasmine, but the other had brown hair like his father. The new mother was happy to finally have her boys, but a part of her would always know that her past lover was not there for the process.

“Thank you. May I stay back in the other room for a bit to get my strength back?” Jasmine asked looking at Alessia.

“Of course dear. You will need to speak with Rasika when you leave to pay for the services. They are beautiful I hope you will take good care of them,” Alessia stated and walked away to the other side of the room and cleaned herself off.

“I will. Thank you for the help,” Jasmine stated and wiggled down.

She was not used to holding two babies at one time. Jasmine knew that there was a wrap back at her home. It would make carrying the pair much easier while working around the apartment and while hunting. As the boys got older, that would prove to be a much harder task. Moving slowly it took some time to make it down to the room from before, but the mother sat down and sighed gently feeling the pain and exhaustion. Carefully, she sat down the boys on either side of her before leaning back and relaxing. One hand rested on each of their tiny stomachs that way they would not roll off on to the floor.

“I wish your father was still with us. I wish we were back home listening to Lodai and his bellowing laughter as he talked to Asher.... What shall be your names my sons?” Jasmine asked gently.

Little arms began to move some as the babies grunted and rubbed their faces. The woman smiled gently at them wondering what kind of personalities would come through as they became older. A part of her wished that they would both have his personality instead of hers. She let them each take a single finger in their tiny little hands, and her heart melted seeing tiny smiles appear.

“Kenshi and Tanaka,” Jasmine stated the names with a smile.

After some time, she got up and walked around feeling pain, but not enough to cause her to stop along with way home. The girl picked up both boys and met with the woman at the desk letting her take the payment out of the woman's purse that hung at her waist. Soon enough the small family was on its way back home.
Jasmine Stormblood

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)