Cities, Streets, and Angry People, Oh My! (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Cities, Streets, and Angry People, Oh My! (Open)

Postby Kusuri on December 28th, 2010, 9:39 pm

Current Time: 21th, 510 AV

Deep within the morning haze of the town, Kusuri watched as people strode through the streets. Laying against the wall of a building, she yawned casauly. This town wasn't familer at all, so Kusuri assumed she hasn't been here before. Zeltiva seemed nicer then Sunberth by a lot. First off the streets weren't full of bums, the buildings not as run down, and people seemed normal. Kusuri wasn't sure if she sticked out, since every once in awhile she saw someone that seemed very out there amongst the humans.

A little cold Kusuri was hudled under her jacket shivering. Ugh, she hated the mornings they were annoying and almost the coldest time of day. Really perfering the night Kusuri covered her eyes so she could remember it, except her hands held no stars. The night wasn't as fun without the stars, so she quickly dismissed her hands and countinued to watch the people, this grew boring and held her attention as much as watching paint dry would.

For some reason she didn't feel like drawing today, tired of staring at paper with nothing on it. Having to create all the lines, and staring at her creations. So I guess we could sum it up that she was bored, oh so bored. Waiting for the magical cure to boredom to come, she decided that she needed to contribute this divine cure herself.

Millions of things came into her head and scratched at the walls waiting to be put into action, maybe advertising the circus, or practicing with her katana, or working on it's mantnence, or annoying people...

She REALLY liked the last one.... Leaping up from her humble spot on the wall, she walked with the crowd in the slightly emptier area so there was room for her anctics. She looked at everyone in the street, waiting for someone to strike her eye.
"Storms of flame and ash,
take all the colour away,
till I see nothing."
Kusuri
The Blossoming Artist

Words: 16846
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2010, 1:42 am
Location: On top of mount fudge watching all the ice cream melt
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet