A new member`s introduction

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Engel on August 20th, 2018, 4:54 pm

Hi there.
I` m new here and i guess it should be the first thing to do in here.

Well.
My name is Engel. it`s a deutsche name which means Angel and it`s my character name in the upcoming RPs. which is a Kelvic.

I found this place on a search on the internet for a Roleplaying website and it seems so creative to me and like to be a part of it.

I have lots of experiences in RP, but not in English. almost 5 or 6 years,. I`ve tried different kinds of roleplays. Modern roleplays , fan fictions , roleplays happen in and old times etc.

I mostly like modern role playes. stories happen in real time or the future , but i can do well in any place. Except my English .
I used to be a vampire , witch , banshee , a double agent , a spy and everyhting else.
so i am kindda be any kind of thing.

I`ll be glad to get help from anyone who can , cause starting a writing is the hardest part of it. But I`m sure that we can have good times together.

Thanks . :smirk:
Engel
Player

Words: 347
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2018, 4:27 pm
Race: Human

Postby Dovey on August 25th, 2018, 11:29 pm

Hi Engel! It's nice to meet you, and I'm glad you've decided to join the community here on Mizahar! One of the main things that drew me here was the creativity on display, both in the lore and in the individual characters' stories, so I don't think you'll be disappointed on that front.

Do you know what city you'll be playing in? If you end up in Sunberth, where my character is, I'd be glad to do a thread with you!

By the way, you mention your character is a Kelvic, but on your profile it says Race: Human. To change that, you just need to click on the User Control Panel button, which is located right below where it says Forum Index. Then click on the tab that says Profile, and there'll be a Race drop-down list where you can select Kelvic.

And if you need any advice in getting started, we have a Discord server full of very helpful people who would be glad to answer any questions you may have.

Cheers!
"Common" "Fratava" "Pavi"
Dovey
One unlucky girl

Words: 221497
Joined roleplay: December 31st, 2016, 10:42 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Gossamer on August 25th, 2018, 11:55 pm

I'm so glad you joined us! I love the fact that we get a lot of people from all over the world. It makes us a stronger community with more voices and better diversity. I would have never known English was your second language (or third or whatever...) if you hadn't told us. So I think you'll do well here. If you have any questions, be sure to join the discord chat and hang out with us. We'll answer questions or just cheer you up if you need a boost of laughter or something. We are always discussing a wide variety of things!

Goss
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)