OOC Info Summer 518 AV Character Registry

Register your PC here before playing in Lhavit this season!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Summer 518 AV Character Registry

Postby Mauriel on August 22nd, 2018, 9:23 pm

Name: Mauriel
Brief Description: Mauriel is a Lethaefal/Akvatari about to fall around Lhavit and join the city. She is passionate about spreading songs and stories from different cultures and wants to learn about Lhavit, study, meet people, and be a bard in the city.
Profession: Bard
Length of Stay: I don't know exacly, but likely at least a year.
Goals: Fall near Lhavit, get to the city, get a job, survive, maybe meet some people. (Fall is coming.)

Favourite Type of Thread: Character development, through whatever, be it just her job, socialization, reflection, conflict, just things that really engage who she is.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: I'm not very fond of lengthy descriptions that don't further the plot or characterization. I think I'm aphantasiac, so maybe that's why.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No. :(
Need Moderator Assistance?: No.

Comments: Lhavit seems like so much fun <3

Mauriel
Shining On

Words: 167162
Joined roleplay: July 12th, 2014, 12:45 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)

Previous