Helloz, I'm Jake

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Helloz, I'm Jake

Postby Kayiri on December 21st, 2009, 3:22 am

Hello all. I'm Jake, as the thread says. I'm just dropping by to shove in a little hello because Gossamer suggested I do so. When an Admin suggest something, it's always best to do it. O_o
Kayiri
The Prideful Drykas

Words: 114225
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2009, 2:35 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Trash Medal (1)

Re: Helloz, I'm Jake

Postby Sonyn on December 21st, 2009, 3:38 am

Hey there Jake! I'm not much more experienced than you, joined just a couple of days ago. It can take some time, but once you figure out the workings of the site, and finish up your character sheet everything is a lot less overwhelming. My tip: Read up on the lore. There's alot, so just skim some important stuff until you know your way around.
Sonyn
The Kelvic Lion

Words: 2481
Joined roleplay: December 17th, 2009, 1:30 am
Location: Oregon. You know, the place where it never seems to snow? Yeah. That one.
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Gossamer on December 21st, 2009, 3:55 am

Now... I want all of you to take note of what Jake says. Yea. He's got it going on. :) I think you should all tear a page out of his book and adopt that whole 'do what the admin says' concept! :) Of course, I realize about now most of you are laughing hysterically and shaking your head and making Eric Cartman jokes from south park...

"Obeeeyyy Ma Authoritaaayyy...."

And Jake? Thanks man. You're pretty cool. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here or in chat. And I do hope you feel very welcome.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Abashai on December 21st, 2009, 2:49 pm

Welcome Jake! It truly is wise to take Goss's advice, for many reasons! ;) ...she won't steer you wrong. But then again, no one will around here. We just wanna see you hold your nose and dive right in. If you start sucking water in your lungs, there will be plenty of hands to jerk you out. (that is all, of course, figurative. If you are floundering in an actual body of water, well, you may be on your own).

Rambling aside, welcome again and I look forward to seeing you around!
Abashai
There are winds I am compelled to follow...

Words: 391987
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2009, 4:12 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)