OOC Info [Wind Reach] Fall 518AV Character Registry

Register your character here if you plan on roleplaying in Wind Reach during Fall of 518AV.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

[Wind Reach] Fall 518AV Character Registry

Postby Solstice on August 24th, 2018, 7:55 pm

If you are playing your PC in Wind Reach during Fall of 518, please register! If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

Your PC’s Name and/or Alias: Name goes here!
Age, Sex, Race: Self explanatory
Caste and Job: What is your rank, status? What’s your job, have an eagle? Put that here!
When did you arrive and how long are you staying?: Give me dates!
Purpose Within WR: Resident, Visitor, Trader?
Describe your character in a short abstract: Short and sweet!

Likes to Thread About: What sort of things do you like to write in thread?
Hates to Thread About: What do you hate threading about?
How would you like to see your character change this season?: Positive? Negative? Learn some skills?
What would you like me, as a moderator to focus on?: More quests? More locations? Let me know!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Yes or No
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes or No
Ask Your Moderator a Question!: And she shall answer!
Solstice
The Sky Awaits

Words: 184384
Joined roleplay: June 3rd, 2018, 3:05 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Sollys on August 24th, 2018, 8:36 pm

Your PC’s Name and/or Alias: Sollys (or Sol)
Age, Sex, Race: 34, male, Inarta
Caste and Job: Endal, hunter with a pretty pretty Wind Eagle names Kisar
When did you arrive and how long are you staying?: from birth till forever
Purpose Within WR: Resident
Describe your character in a short abstract: Hothead with a death wish who believes he must be immortal because he hadn't managed to die yet.

Likes to Thread About: Hunting, archery, exploring, adventure, making the most out of the fantastic creatures that are the Wind Eagles. Skill building of any skill to do with wilderness survival and exploration. Socials with a little character development tossed in there for good measure. Seeing my character's pride in the garbage and his ass royally handed to him.
Hates to Thread About: nothing as of yet.
How would you like to see your character change this season?: A whole lot of skill building and adventure. A lot more detail about that will be in my plotnotes. I'd also like him to have at least one encounter that will make him really see where his limitations are.
What would you like me, as a moderator to focus on?: Quests <3
Need Moderator Assistance?: Yes - Wind Eagle flashback. I'd also like to get him into a flight when appropriate (preferably under the Swift Falcons name).
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No
Ask Your Moderator a Question!: On a scale of 1/10 how excited are you for fall?

*Boxcode by Allassanachassanya
Sollys
The woods, the sky, the freedom.

Words: 10460
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2018, 7:58 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Reav on September 1st, 2018, 8:47 pm

Your PC’s Name and/or Alias: Reav, just Reav
Age, Sex, Race: 21 year old male Inarta
Caste and Job: He's an Avora Doctor's Assistant
When did you arrive and how long are you staying?: Born here, and though he does plan to go adventuring, he wants to die here too.
Purpose Within WR: Resident.
Describe your character in a short abstract: Reav is defined as a people person. He's fascinated with their bodies, their minds, and the whole concept of what people have the potential to be -- in his estimation, perfect, though in a somewhat relative sense. That said, he generally lives much like any Inarta -- with a fierce love of life, burning the candle at both ends. He can often be a bit cold when the more logical side of his mind takes over or when dealing with "lesser" members of society, however. Currently, his biggest aspirations revolve around trying to better understand the people with whom (and on whom) he works.

Likes to Thread About: I'm fairly open at this point to just about anything.
Hates to Thread About: Nothing I can peg, to be honest.
How would you like to see your character change this season?: I'd like to see him get a better grasp on this whole life/world philosophy he's begun to develop -- maybe he will move deeper into it, maybe it will shift and change...
What would you like me, as a moderator to focus on?: I'm loosely interested in the dreamwalker gnosis, so I'd like to start working in that direction.
Need Moderator Assistance?: I'm not sure...so...probably?
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Willing, yes...qualified, no.
Ask Your Moderator a Question!: I had a really cheeky, random question for this but forgot.
Reav
Player

Words: 2949
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2018, 9:46 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kassa on September 2nd, 2018, 12:11 am

Your PC's Name and/or Alias: Kassa
Age, Sex, Race: 23, Female, Inarta
Caste and Job: Avora Hunter
When did you arrive and how long are you staying? Born and raised on Mt. Skyinarta
Purpose within WR: Resident
Describe your character in a short abstract: Kassa is a passionate, young woman, filled with curiosity and a zest for life. She's extremely intelligent, though her youth can sometimes make people assume she's less capable. Very much a people person, she enjoys a good conversation, but isn't always aware of when someone's getting uncomfortable. More than anything, she absolutely loves the Wind Eagles and wants more than anything to join the Endals.

Likes to Thread About: Fairly open. I have a very wide range of interests and love to play with them all.
Hates to Thread About: Almost nothing. As long as there's some intrigue, I'm down for it.
How would you like to see your character change this season? A lot of skill-building. I want her to push her limits, possibly get knocked down a peg, and figure out really where she is in life.
What would you like me, as a moderator, to focus on? Having fun! I'm so excited for you in this new position, so I hope you just have fun!
Need Moderator Assistance? Don't think this season. Possibly next X)
Willing to Guest Moderate? Not yet. I definitely want a season in under my belt WR before doing so.
Ask Your Moderator a Question! I don't think I have one ^-^
Kassa
Player

Words: 5415
Joined roleplay: February 21st, 2018, 12:14 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby La'Nahri on September 4th, 2018, 9:32 pm

Your PC’s Name and/or Alias: Kiah
Age, Sex, Race: 2 (nearly 3), Female, Kelvic (red fox)
Caste and Job: Avora jewelcrafter. (Although still under tutelage)
When did you arrive and how long are you staying?: Since birth (Fall 516) and forever!
Describe your character in a short abstract: Stubborn and headstrong, she hates to be corrected on anything. She appears fairly quiet however - it takes some poking to get her to chat. She is also very creative.

Likes to Thread About: I will write about mostly anything! I love adventures and I also actually enjoy working on skills with another person - it makes it more fun. Anything that has development and good character connections are good too - even if it's a social.
Hates to Thread About: Not sure on this one yet! I have never written pure combat though, and I do like things to have a point to them.
How would you like to see your character change this season?: I would like to see her come out of her shell a little. I'd love for her to make a friend. And I definitely want to build on those skills! JC and probably a weapon of some sort.
What would you like me, as a moderator to focus on?: Again, not sure on this one! Maybe a fun, no-pressure event since WR has just opened.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not sure yet.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No
Ask Your Moderator a Question!: And she shall answer! What is your favourite kind of cookie?
La'Nahri
Player

Words: 11527
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2018, 7:54 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Moldof on September 18th, 2018, 3:13 pm

Your PC’s Name and/or Alias: Moldof
Age, Sex, Race: 7, Male, Kelvic
Caste and Job: Avora, Hunter
When did you arrive and how long are you staying?: Born in Wind Reach, in Spring 211 with no plans to leave.
Describe your character in a short abstract: Moldof is complex being, to say the least. He is a social creature by nature but for the most part spends most of his time on the hunt or honing his skills.

Likes to Thread About: I like threading about most things.
Hates to Thread About: There are no particular things i dislike threading about, to my knowledge.
How would you like to see your character change this season?: Learn some skills and grow as a Hunter and person of Wind Reach
What would you like me, as a moderator to focus on?: Quests could be nice.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Probably not
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No.
Ask Your Moderator a Question!: No question
Moldof, Bear Kelvic, Avora Hunter in WR

Storyteller secrets thread
Moldof
Player

Words: 1684
Joined roleplay: August 29th, 2018, 4:31 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Lani Stranger on October 9th, 2018, 12:23 am

ImageName: Lani Stranger
Stats: Female, 24, Chaktawe/Eypharian (Mixed)
Caste, Job: Chiet, Scribe (mostly)
Arrival, Duration: Arrived on the 8th of Fall, 518AV. Will be staying until further notice (IC: Ran out of money)
Purpose: Long-term visitor
Abstract: Lani is a half-Chaktawe, half-Eypharian. She has never really fit in anywhere, especially not in Wind Reach, but considers Kalea her home, as that is where she spent the most time. She is an avid worshiper of Aquiras and Priskil, and while she has a lot of skills to hone, she is focusing on magic.

Likes to Thread About: Skill building, intrigue, character building. I don't want to socialize for socialization's sake, but if our characters can help each other grow in some way, let's do it.
Hates to Thread About: Boring socialization, ego competitions.
How would you like to see your character change this season?: Skill grinding
What would you like me, as a moderator to focus on?: Not sure yet, don't know you too well.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Maybe, see question below.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes
Ask Your Moderator a Question!: Any plans for Dominion? More so, can I attempt to learn it here?
Lani Stranger
Wanderer

Words: 697231
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2014, 11:48 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Thistle on November 17th, 2018, 1:19 am

Your PC’s Name and/or Alias: Thistle
Age, Sex, Race: 21, female, Inarta
Caste and Job: Avora and hunter
When did you arrive and how long are you staying? Born here
Describe your character in a short abstract: Intense, serious hunter who prefers being outdoors. She's prejudiced against outsiders and anyone not pure Inarta. Very Caste conscious.

Likes to Thread About: Learning, hunting, skills, adventure, character development and many other things.
Hates to Thread About: Sloppy romance and one liners
How would you like to see your character change this season? I'd like to learn more skills
What would you like me, as a moderator to focus on? The seasonal calendar thing looks fun so keep it up
Need Moderator Assistance? For questions, yes please
Willing to Guest Moderate? I wouldn't know what I'm doing but maybe once I've learned more, yes, if you need me to
Ask Your Moderator a Question!
Thistle