OOC Info [OOC Thread] Fire's Flock

A place to communicate with the rest of Wind Reach's Inhabitants!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

[OOC Thread] Fire's Flock

Postby Solstice on August 24th, 2018, 4:41 am

Wind Reach is the beautiful city of redheads and their giant Eagles. Unmatched by any other, this forum is filled to brimming with opportunities for players and characters alike! Along with a complete City Entry in the wiki, Wind Reach will also include a comprehensive players guide filled with RP tips and pointers for surviving in this challenging environment.

Wind Reach is a unique roleplaying environment that is designed to be both challenging on an individual basis and on a group level. The whole of Mt. Skyinarta's existence depends on overarching plotlines that effect the whole of Mizahar - so each and every one of her citizens will be playing a crucial role in the future of the history of the world. Full of mysteries wrapped in an enigma, Wind Reach is considered the City of Secrets by the outside world. Remote, incredibly dangerous and difficult to visit, Wind Reach is designed to lure players to its tragic interdependence and keep them wanting more.

Use this forum to communicate with your fellow players, organizing events, threads, and ideas. Post questions and concerns here as well. It is strongly suggested that this forum is subscribed to by everyone who plays within the city, as it is the easiest way to keep up-to-date with events and important ooc announcements!
Solstice
The Sky Awaits

Words: 184384
Joined roleplay: June 3rd, 2018, 3:05 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Solstice on August 24th, 2018, 8:06 pm

Welcome birdies~

So I'm getting started a little early here, but the character registry is up! I know I've got a few people interested already so please feel free to sign up early if you plan to play. The Calendar is basically done, but I'm going to wait till season change to post it up. If you guys register, that'll give me some ideas on what kinds of play you're expecting and I can tweak the calander accordingly!
Solstice
The Sky Awaits

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Solstice on August 25th, 2018, 12:52 am

So I made a little mistake...registry shouldn't be up until season change. I'm locking it for now. Sollys is fine, but everyone else will need to wait till season change to post. Sorry everyone!
Solstice
The Sky Awaits

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Solstice on September 1st, 2018, 4:26 pm

The Calendar is now up! I've also unlocked the registration thread, so everyone who wants to play please register. Also please don't forget to submit a job application under The Valintar location thread. That's even if I've talked to you about your job on discord or elsewhere. That'll help me to get everything organized. Happy threading everyone, I'm excited to see what you all get up to!
Solstice
The Sky Awaits

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Sollys on September 3rd, 2018, 1:35 pm

Happy fall everyone!

First of all thank you Sol, the calendar looks awesome!

If anyone's interested in doing some of the challenges in the calendar, don't hesitate to poke me. Really looking forward to threading with you guys.

*Boxcode by Allassanachassanya
Sollys
The woods, the sky, the freedom.

Words: 10460
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2018, 7:58 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Solstice on September 6th, 2018, 8:27 pm

The first event of the season has been posted! I've provided all of you with a setting and a prompt. I'll be keeping a close eye on the thread and will be replying as I see fit. I hope everyone takes the opportunity to explore the themes of Wind Reach! This is going to be a pretty chill thread, so everyone enjoy and have fun!
Solstice
The Sky Awaits

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Solstice on September 18th, 2018, 11:04 pm

Hi again, everyone! Wind Reach has been a little slow getting started, so I wanted to let everyone know that if you're having trouble finding a thread partner or coming up with plot ideas, I'm now offering moderated threads to anyone in the city who wants them!

This can be anything under the sun. Want to do a training thread? Hunting? Have an experience with a Wind Eagle, go on an adventure? Hit me up. We can discuss details through pm or discord dm!
Solstice
The Sky Awaits

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Solstice on December 1st, 2018, 12:36 am

As the season draws to a close, I would like to remind to everyone whom it may concern that job placeholders are essential if you have not done your job threads. We had a lot of people register this season, but not very many people have actually written here. Remember: there's nothing more important in Wind Reach than getting your job done. If you don't finish your job threads or at least put down placeholders then you'll be demoted to Dek. That said, the option of moderated threads continues to be open what with the low population of the city. If any events look interesting to players next season, shoot me a pm or a dm on discord and we can come up with something!
Solstice
The Sky Awaits

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Oresnya Cacao on December 12th, 2018, 3:50 pm

Hey, Lani. I'm still working on details and trying to get my CS finished, but I'm hoping to join Wind Reach this season. There're a lot of details I have to hash out with Solstice first, but hopefully, we might be able to thread this season. Who knows, maybe I'll end up dead at the gates before I even make it into the city (being Sym and all). I'm looking forward to joining this awesome city.
Oresnya Cacao
The Chain sets us free.

Words: 167371
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2018, 3:38 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Character (1)

Postby Lani Stranger on December 12th, 2018, 4:23 pm

Wonderful! Welcome to Wind Reach, I look forward to threading with you! :)
Lani Stranger
Wanderer

Words: 697231
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2014, 11:48 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Next