Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Luna_Winchester on November 10th, 2018, 10:37 pm

Haii, I'm new here. I've been RPPing for a couple of years and needed to find new websites to RP on and meet new people. I go by Moon and many other names. I don't care what ya call me. Nice to meet you all.
Luna_Winchester
Player

Words: 90
Joined roleplay: November 10th, 2018, 10:32 pm
Race: Kelvic

Hello!

Postby Luminescence on November 11th, 2018, 2:31 am

Welcome to Miz, Luna! :) It's good to have you. Just to let you know, your name isn't suitable according to our rules as it is; your account name should be your character's name properly spaced and capitalized with no special symbols such as underscores. I'd also ask that you please pick a different last name since the surname 'Winchester' is so strongly associated with the show Supernatural.

Otherwise, if you haven't yet, I advise you take a look at your Welcome PM and the links within it, as they're quite useful and make for a good starting point in regards to learning the lore. Also, do feel free to join us in our Discord Chat as well! There's almost always someone around if you have any questions.
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)