[Kellan's Journal] Paint the Town Red...headed

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

[Kellan's Journal] Paint the Town Red...headed

Postby Kellan Lucia on January 2nd, 2011, 2:49 am

My Brother Toran

Race: Inarta
Relation: Twin Brother (younger)

Toran was an interesting guy. He was never much of a socialite but... he made a mark on a lot of people's lives. He never wanted to stay here in Wind Reach but some how I kept him here until the day he died. I still remember the days before he died. He seemed so cold a frigid. He was not the brother I knew. That is beside the point though. I am writing this to bring glory to his unknown name.

Toran looked just like me except for a few differences. His eyes were bright green instead of gold. Also, he was 5'10, towering over my more... short height. (5'6 if you must know). He was always wearing a stupid grin. I do not know why he grinned so much. He was a doomed man for Zulrav's sake! He was destined to be a Dek and yet he smiled until the day he was killed. He was incredibly kind, maybe even too kind. Wind Reach did does not breed passive souls and yet... there he was. He was like a lamb in a world of wolves. Quiet and kind, and finally killed by his peers. Sorry, once again I am getting off topic.

My twin was nothing like me personality-wise. When I wanted to flirt with women he dreamed of befriending them. When I ran off to try to bond with a Wind Eagle he cowered in fear of the mighty birds. Our father was obviously disappointed but I knew he would find his own way. Our mother tried to teach him her skills in Glassblowing but he was clumsy and he got distracted extremely easily. I had dreams for him though. I wanted him to work in the nursery with the Yasi. He was so kind and friendly, he would have been perfect with kids. I never actually knew that his job turned out to be though. I knew he ended up as a Commoner but he refused to tell me what his job was.

To this day I still miss that big softie. I never noticed until he was staring Dira in the face how much I loved my twin. He was a kind soul, more kind than I should have known. The God's should smite who ever stabbed him to death. He was so gentle and in his own way he was tougher than I will ever be. His final words still hang in my mind and they will for eternity...

"You are the best brother in the world Kellan. I'm glad that you were my twin. I am honored that we shared such a close appearance even if we were so different in skill... I love you too brother."
Daylight again, following me to bed
I think about a hundred years ago, how my fathers bled
I think I see a valley, covered with bones in blue
All the brave soldiers that cannot get older been asking after you
Hear the past a calling, from Valterian's side
When everyone's talking and no one is listening, how can we decide?
Kellan Lucia
5'6 OF GINGER FURY!!!!!

Words: 113386
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2010, 7:05 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet