[Mura Quest] Help Protect Your Sisters!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

IC News travels slowly in Mizahar. Fortunately there is a constant stream of news from around campfires, from caravan to caravan and from merchants to merchants. Within this forum lies the best of the best of this talk. Also, within this forum, OOC news from the staff and players can be found. This forum requires all posts to be 'approved' by a Founder before they are displayed. So if you post within, be patient. Your post did display - it simply will not show to everyone until approved as actual 'news'. Please keep all Introductions, Status Updates, and various other discussions in their appropriate forums and leave this area for game news!

[Mura Quest] Help Protect Your Sisters!

Postby Alice on January 2nd, 2011, 9:24 pm

Finally, the thread is up: First Deceit! As the storyteller of this quest, I also ask you to establish some kind of posting order, for example Alo - Keyta - Elysia, and stick to it. It helps me to keep things organized.

Elysia, I accept any skills you request, but please understand that I can't let you train in all of them in the same thread. I might create branch threads, but I'll give the telling of an epic story first priority. If one of the skills you want to train in fits in the storyline, I'll include it. If not, I'll not include it. But I think the quest will be rewarding, no matter how the skill development goes.
Mura ... Starting Guide ... Konti

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not. It looks as they expect, but it is not."

Gregory Maguire, "Wicked"
Alice
Shade of Grey

Words: 221259
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2009, 4:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)

Previous