Oh boi

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Oh boi

Postby Sinnie Coldwater on February 12th, 2019, 7:31 pm

Considering it took me a good while to find out how to create a post, I think it's fair to say I'm a certified newb. That isn't to say I haven't had experience, of course. In fact, I'd I've been role playing for at least a few years, though admittedly I've taken a hearty break.
Soo... about me. I'm a female student from good ol murica, and love everything about fantasy and imagination. I'm very social, and I can't wait to meet everyone reading this! I can be very active online, but irl I'm also a dancer so that can complicate things schedule-wise. I may be a tad annoying when it comes to learning the bits n bobs around here, just a forewarning, but I promise I can make it worth your while in the end.
If you like your role play drama and (usually) speedy replies, I think we'll get along just fine!

EDIT: Oh! And you can call me Lila (Think Lil-uh)
Last edited by Sinnie Coldwater on February 12th, 2019, 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sinnie Coldwater
Boo!

Words: 2446
Joined roleplay: February 12th, 2019, 5:13 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Oh boi

Postby Itt on February 12th, 2019, 7:35 pm

Hey Sinnie!

Welcome to Mizahar! We're glad you decided to join us! I'm excited to see what your character will be doing! If you have any questions, the STs are always around to help, as well as other players, so don't be afraid to ask if you're confused about something. A lot of newbie questions can be answered in your welcome PM and the starter pack, but if it doesn't answer your question, then just let us know and we'll do what we can to help!

Looking forward to seeing you around Mizahar!
Last edited by Itt on February 12th, 2019, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Itt
Sleepy Head

Words: 147703
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2012, 3:03 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Artist (1)

Oh boi

Postby Sinnie Coldwater on February 12th, 2019, 7:41 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Sinnie Coldwater
Boo!

Words: 2446
Joined roleplay: February 12th, 2019, 5:13 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet