I'm a Sloth. Ask me Anything [Itt's Scrapbook]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Itt on February 21st, 2019, 8:07 am

I'm a Sloth.
Ask Me Anything.

Hey everyone! This is Itt's scrapbook! I'll be popping in every now and then to post something about things I've been doing, my thoughts on a subject, or general other shenanigans. Feel free to say hi or ask me questions about... well, anything!

To kick this scrapbook off, I'm going to be nostalgic for a moment and post one of my favourite moments on Mizahar in all of my time here. My good friend Kreig Messer many years ago posted a vlog singing a song to me after hearing I had a bad day. I think about this video to this day whenever I feel down and it reminds me that there will always be someone there for you even if it doesn't seem like it. Thanks for this video Kreig. <3

Last edited by Itt on March 6th, 2019, 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Itt
Sleepy Head

Words: 118483
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2012, 3:03 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Artist (1)

Postby Itt on March 6th, 2019, 8:14 am

Karaoke Night + Other Updates

So, I promise some people I would start a karaoke night the other day but I underestimated the time I had on the weekend to post up a video. So here's an image of me wearing a sloth head instead. I am also making this the image in the intro because I am a sloth, and there's nothing you can do about it. I am going to do karaoke night, but just next weekend when I actually have time and I'm not in a place where I'm going to get fined for sound violation.

I also have quite a few things I want to update on because I've been procrastinating.

1:

In one of my writing classes today we did a divination things with this Medicine book and we had to draw a card after thinking about an aspect of our writing. It was an animal-based medicine book so all of the images were animals. Before I drew my card I was thinking about Itt in my GST thread with Adriana and him being introduced to Rhysol and such, and I got the Deer as my card. Here's the actual card and the descriptions of the card. Also not the items hanging from the image: Itt likes birds so the feather and talons are freaky, and Itt just got a pendant that allows him to be encased in a stone skin, so the rock was also freaky. Itt is also a pretty intuition based character, and if he knew what luck was in words then he would definitely believe in it, so the wishbone is also kinda freaky. I don't know about the leather piece, but everything else was too close to home that I'm already like 'welp, okay Lhex, I see you'.

Deer :

So yeah, that happened and it was awesome.

2:

I wrote a small piece the other day in the same class as the divination, and the prompt was that we had to describe the weather from the perspective of a couple of different things: the moon, an ipad, a cat, a dance, and music. We were supposed to generally do a few sentences from each, but I ended up kinda making my collection a poem of some sort so I thought I'd share it. Each line is from a different perspective in the same order I listed them in. It was also raining the day this exercise was:

Push and pull in a rhythmic flow, drizzles fall down on the water below.
A push and swipe from a finger of grease reveals that it's 30 degrees.
A small pocket of dry space protects me from the rains cold embrace.
It falls down like the tapping of feet, following the path of the beat.
They drone on like a humble hum, slowing down like a rhythmic drum.

3:

Also, some of you guys have been giving me the best images ever so I'm going to continue to post them here periodically when they occur. So here are the lovely images I have so far.

Warning Goofy Images Ahead :

Stay awesome everyone and happy writing!
Itt
Sleepy Head

Words: 118483
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2012, 3:03 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Artist (1)