Wanted Spouse!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Wanted Spouse!

Postby Dev'Ania on May 11th, 2019, 4:08 am

Wanted Spouse!

Hello, Mizaharians!

I feel like my lovely Konti PC, Dev'Ania, has been developing so much lately!

She is finally beginning to get used to the ways of Lhavitian culture and is loving her life. She has a little kitten she loves as if she is her child, but she is still longing to start an actual family of her own. She wants to meet the love of her life and grow old with them. She wants to get married and buy a beautiful house. Most of all, she wants to have children. Currently, Dev’Ania is residing in Lhavit, but who knows, maybe she decides to move elsewhere in the future.

So, would anyone be interested in becoming her future partner? I feel like this is odd to ask :p. Initially, I was going to just make her future partner and NPC, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask if an active PC would be interested. Dev is not looking for anything in particular, so feel free to create the character however you like.

If you are interested, please PM me. I would be happy to answer any other questions, too! Thank you! :D
Dev'Ania
The Future Awaits

Words: 137250
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2018, 11:41 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Wanted Spouse!

Postby Dev'Ania on May 16th, 2019, 2:30 am

The position has been filled! Thank you!
Dev'Ania
The Future Awaits

Words: 137250
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2018, 11:41 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes