[Dev'Ania's Scrapbook] Exhibit Rainbow

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Dev'Ania on July 17th, 2019, 5:28 pm

Exhibit Rainbow

My Scrapbook

Welcome to my lovely scrapbook! Here is where I will be posting a variety of random things like post updates, random writings, character ideas, and pretty pictures, etc. I felt it would be nice for everyone to get to know the person behind the PC better!

About Me
For starters, my name is Demi. I am a 17-year-old high school senior (woohoo/oh no senior year). A Capricorn, my birthday is January 9, 2002. I am a former Long Islander who has recently moved to Georgia for almost the past 3 years. I am a proud member of the lgbt+ community.

Apart from writing, my time is mostly taken up by school, cheerleading, and work, but mostly eating and sleeping. I am also a peer educator in my community. I inform my peers/adults about suicide prevention, bullying, drug use, etc. After high school, I am going to college for either teaching (any grade), psychology/psychiatry (I basically serve as an in-house therapist for everyone I know), or political science (Politics/city management is very interesting to me). I am a musical theatre fanatic. Like I am super crazy about musicals. Beyond crazy…:P Ironically, I cannot sing if my life depended on it. XD

I believe that I am a pretty nice person to talk to. I always stay true to myself and stand up for what I believe is right, whether anyone else does or not. Though I am one of the friendliest people you will ever find, I can become very mean when I see someone being mistreated in any way. I dislike heat, snakes, annoying insects, and anyone who believes they are better than everyone else. I strongly dislike when people make assumptions about me or when they direct their negativity toward me.

Rules
  1. Feel free to post anything you’d like to share
  2. Be KIND at all times
  3. Be RESPECTFUL at all times
  4. Spread LOVE. Not hate.

“If you can’t love yourself, how in the hell are you gonna love somebody else.” -RuPaul

Dev'Ania
The Future Awaits

Words: 137250
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2018, 11:41 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Dev'Ania on July 18th, 2019, 7:00 am

Update

Just wanted to update everyone on my replies and such. I haven't been very active the past couple weeks due to taking college courses over the summer, going to work, having late practices, trips, and finally just life in general. My summer vacation has been extremely busy since I have not had a set schedule, but the school year is going to start soon (two weeks o.o). I will still be super busy, but my time will be more spread out and organized. That being said, I will more so much more active starting yesterday! I haven't written in a while, which is sad, but I have so much creativity currently in me so I shall write and write some more.
Dev'Ania
The Future Awaits

Words: 137250
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2018, 11:41 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes