January's Featured Character!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

IC News travels slowly in Mizahar. Fortunately there is a constant stream of news from around campfires, from caravan to caravan and from merchants to merchants. Within this forum lies the best of the best of this talk. Also, within this forum, OOC news from the staff and players can be found. This forum requires all posts to be 'approved' by a Founder before they are displayed. So if you post within, be patient. Your post did display - it simply will not show to everyone until approved as actual 'news'. Please keep all Introductions, Status Updates, and various other discussions in their appropriate forums and leave this area for game news!

Postby Jilitse on January 1st, 2011, 4:46 pm

What you forgot to mention in this thread is how you can write 4k-5k posts in one go! One of the p-p-power posters in the land! *salute* Whenever I read a Jaeden thread it's almost like having a novel - and surprisingly, the ones I love are the ones that don't involve too much romance *ehem*.

Anyway, besides congratulating Nate I'd like to tell everyone that he's one of the _BEST_ persons I've ever written with. His character's energy is just bursting and sometimes it's hard to keep up (I'm trying to respond to our thread, I promise!), but I'd have to tell you he does well a narration you'd almost feel ashamed if you're not up to par. And that, my friends, is one of the reasons why Nate deserves to be this month's PC flavor of the month. Past the smarm and charm, I've seen an outstanding well developed character in Jaeden, and just as much as a great writer in Nate.

Wow, this is like a commercial testimonial. Buy Jaeden Kincade for only $999.99. But wait, there's more... He comes with a Disco Party Tent which will soon be a Disco Party Keep. Buy him now! Grab one now, quick!

Congrats Nate!
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei
II. The Night the Watchtowers Cried

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common woman with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
Jilitse
I just arrived (again). Please be kind.

Words: 520837
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2010, 8:22 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Jaeden Kincade on January 8th, 2011, 5:15 am

Thank you everyone for your warm congratulations. It's a real honor and has been a pleasure writing and RPing with all of you.

I look forward to many more adventures to come, with both old RP buddies and new alike.

Game on.

P.S.
Get some characters skills in Animation, Morphing and Hypnotism, and you have your Jaeden clones 999.99 will be a good price. So long as I get a cut of the profits.

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Words: 824662
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2010, 2:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Power Fork (1)

Previous