Hello lovelies!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello lovelies!

Postby Aala Cove on August 5th, 2019, 1:29 am

Hey there! I just joined Mizahar in a craving to start forum roleplay. I've been a long time paragraph rper on palringo and discod. I've been wanting to get away from pal for a awhile now and I came across this place and I love the idea behind it. I'm so excited to be able to do with all of you and let's have fun!

Oh yes, as for what y'all may call me is Aala as I usually just go by my original character's name on a server. It's lovely to meet you all!

Namasté

"Every being has a light of passion and purpose within them. It is my job to pull it out of them in order to show it to the world."
Aala Cove
Player

Words: 3709
Joined roleplay: August 5th, 2019, 1:17 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hello lovelies!

Postby Solstice on August 5th, 2019, 4:58 pm

Hi Aala! Welcome to Mizahar! I've seen you on discord already, but wanted to add something here too. Looking forward to seeing your writing!
Solstice
The Sky Awaits

Words: 184384
Joined roleplay: June 3rd, 2018, 3:05 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)