OOC Info Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Come discuss OOC chatter, plots, and more!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Gossamer on September 18th, 2022, 10:39 pm

As a followup to my previous very grumpy post.... the following folks have not set up anything in terms of housing, jobs, or the like in Sunberth and have been freeform playing here with mostly not up to date CS's. These are out of the people who have registered since Season Change. There is no record of payment, etc.

• Caspian
  • Bronwen Fixed
  • Vest'mun

The following have a job/housing set up.

• Wrenlo
  • Moritz

If you aren't registered in the registry yet, you aren't in SB and I don't care.

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Gossamer on September 24th, 2022, 6:49 pm

Thanks for everyone stepping up and getting their CS's and Jobs/Housing caught up. I appreciate that.

Now, to continue to keep things moving smoothly in Sunberth, can we also have the Graders make sure the grading queue keeps up to date? That would be a HUGE help to keeping Sunberth trucking along smoothly.

Thank you so much.

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Morose on August 20th, 2023, 4:43 pm

Hello Sunberth! This is Morose, your newly minted Storyteller. Just posting in here to announce myself after Gossamer posted me in the News!

As we are close to season change I am currently focusing on getting things ready for Fall, but once we hit that season I plan to begin more active moderation and threading with the fine people of Sunberth.

If you have any ideas for plots, or other things you would like to see going on in Sunberth, feel free to message me, as I am still working on the Fall calendar and what all will be going on. I can always add or change things if anyone has a good idea and/or wants to get involved.

Also if you desire a moderated thread feel free to message me so we can plot some things out. Otherwise I'll need to approach some people myself and see who wants to deepen their Sunberth plotting!
Morose
Player

Words: 18989
Joined roleplay: August 13th, 2023, 9:49 pm
Office
Plotnotes

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Morose on August 26th, 2023, 10:30 pm

Hey just a reminder as we are nearing season change, make sure you are working on your job threads! After September 1st it will be Fall 523, and the only wages you can collect are for the season priors Summer 523 and the then current season Fall 523.

Until then you still have time to finish any Spring 523 job threads and request those wages. You can still do those threads later and turn them in for grading, but not wages.

And you'll also need to get any Summer 523 placeholders up in the next few days before we switch over to Fall.

Note also since I am only an AS I cannot access SS threads. So I cannot update or accept job or wage requests or other things requiring SS upating. These still need to go to the HD, not the Sunberth Request thread. So please send those accordingly.

Message me if you have any questions or need help, or just want to plot,

Morose
Morose
Player

Office
Plotnotes

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Morose on August 31st, 2023, 3:13 pm

Hey everyone, happy last day of the season!

A few people already have gotten started on it, but make sure you get any Summer 523 placeholders up soon for job threads or otherwise.

Starting tomorrow September 1st it will be Fall 523, and all threads from Summer 523 will be grandfathered so no one new can join or create new Summer threads. Make sure you get things worked out before then, and prepare to pay Summer expenses.

You'll still be able to finish any Summer job threads later and turn them in for wages till the end of Fall, but better to get started on those sooner rather than later and end up rushing at the end of next season!

Let me know if you have any issues or questions,

Morose
Morose
Player

Office
Plotnotes

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Morose on September 1st, 2023, 11:53 am

Alright everyone, it is officially September 1st which means its now Fall 523!

Please try to wrap up any Summer threads if possible, and begin on your Fall plotting and threading.

This also means anyone actively threading for Summer 523 needs to update their ledgers for their Summer expenses. Note until this is done you cannot get any grades for threads newly posted for review, since you need to have an updated ledger as of when you make a request to get one.

So please get this sorted sooner rather than later, and if you have any issues let me know so we can discuss.

Happy Fall!

Morose
Morose
Player

Office
Plotnotes

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Morose on November 25th, 2023, 10:34 pm

Hey just a reminder as we are nearing season change, which is less than a week away! Make sure you are working on your job threads! As of December 1st it will be Winter 523, and the only wages you can collect are for the season priors Fall 523 and the then current season Winter 523.

Until then you still have time to finish any Summer 523 job thread placeholders and request those wages. You can still do those threads later and turn them in for grading, but not wages.

And you'll also need to get any Fall 523 placeholders up in the next few days before we switch over to Fall.

Note also since I am only an AS I cannot access SS threads. So I cannot update or accept job or wage requests or other things requiring SS upating. These still need to go to the HD, not the Sunberth Request thread. So please send those accordingly.

Message me if you have any questions or need help, or just want to plot,

Morose
Morose
Player

Office
Plotnotes

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Morose on March 4th, 2024, 2:19 am

Alright everyone, it is officially March (as of a few days ago)which means its now Spring 524! Happy new Miza-Year!

Please try to wrap up any Winter threads if possible, and begin on your Spring plotting and threading.

This also means anyone actively threading for Winter 523 needs to update their ledgers for their Winter expenses. Note until this is done you cannot get any grades for threads newly posted for review, since you need to have an updated ledger as of when you make a request to get one.

So please get this sorted sooner rather than later, and if you have any issues let me know so we can discuss.

Happy Spring!

Morose
Morose
Player

Office
Plotnotes

Previous