Ennisa's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Ennisa's Plotnotes

Postby Ennisa on September 9th, 2019, 3:43 pm

Plotnotes

OOC : My goals for Ennisa
    Enni's big, bad quest is to cause havoc amongst the Svefra. The concept is to, somehow, make Ennisa cause a shipwreck for the plunder and the thril of causing trouble, except for it all to go badly wrong when she causes some young'uns and their parents to die in the shipwreck.

How possible this is... I just don't know. But it's the goal.

But what are her reasons?
  1. Her father is Svefra, and he left before she was even born. This hasn't caused her family any heartache, but Ennisa begrudges that she has never had the chance to know her true father, and pins all of the blame on his shoulders.
  2. She enjoys causing trouble. With the underlying excuse that she distrusts Svefra, their abstract lives don't mean much to her, and if she can successfully pull off the shipwrecking, it would delight her beyond belief to hear stories of what she did and secretly hold the kernel of truth that she did it.

What are the hurdles?
  1. Svefra aren't exactly the most common sight around Lhavit, and so managing to a) find a viable Pod, and b) sync up the scheme in time with their departure from Lhavit will be tricksy.
  2. Out-Svefraing the Svefra will be a challenge and a half. As they are sea-worthy to the extreme, a landlubber like Ennisa's going to struggle to figure out a way to actually cause the shipwreck.
  3. As of yet, Ennisa does not have the skills to pull it off. Easy! Solved with
    w r i t i n g . . .
  4. Avoiding capture will be difficult. If they succeed, where would they store the loot? How would they sell/use the loot and avoid getting arrested for being murderers and thieves? - potentially using the Outpost?
Last edited by Ennisa on April 13th, 2020, 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sharai | Shinyama | Zintia (home) | Tenten | Sartu (work)
4-6, Dawn Rest | 10-12, Noon Rest | 16-18, Dusk Rest | 22-24, Midnight Rest

Ennisa
Miss Chievious

Words: 261967
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2019, 11:05 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Ennisa's Plotnotes

Postby Ennisa on September 9th, 2019, 4:11 pm

Autumn 519 AV

Skills : to build : 3 4 main
  • Stealth
  • Weapon: Dagger
  • Persuasion
  • **Job skill - Writing**

Stealth

??? Work on hiding/sneaking (duh), perhaps to spy on people. Nicking things? Surprise people?

Weapon: Dagger

Mock-fights with Itzi. Solo training. Reading some books? Real fight with someone or something (when she's reached competent at least, I think)

Persuasion

Many, many attempts to convince people to do things- I envision lots of failed attempts, trying different tones of voice etc. Watch some other people trying their luck. Hang out at the bar and accidentally get some seduction points? |:) Try and do a bit of conning at the bar?

Writing

Buy a notebook. Write things down frequently. Write things down that she'd like to learn. Etc. Work threads.

Fluffy goals
  • Develop the Ennisa and Itzi friendship. Get into a close scrape together. (Itzi's boy troubles)
  • Learn more about the Svefra. Read, enquire (a little bit) at the places a Svefra might hang out. (mentioned Captain Kastene in a recent job thread. Talk to him? Write up Captain Kastene as an NPC sailor who transports people to Lhavit for a hefty price)
  • Get some more Lhavit knowledge- be a local gal! Explore, read, chat with peeps.

Lhavit's seasonal goals : Autumn 519 AV
    ✧Find a creative way to beat the heat
    ✧Get a sunburn Threat of the Storm - sunburn whilst spying on her friend
    ✧Participate in the murder investigation
    ✧Go swimming (with another PC)
    ✧Watch the sunrise or sunset (with another PC)
    ✧Earn 5 XP in an information-gathering skill (ex: Investigation, Interrogation, Intelligence, etc.) +4, +2
    ✧Earn 5 XP in a sneaky skill (ex: Stealth, Subterfuge, Impersonation, etc.)
    ✧Play a game of truth or dare (with another PC)
    ✧Visit the Starglow Spa for a day of pampering
    ✧Get a tattoo at Lazuli Ink

~*~

Spooky Hallowe'en Challenge Word Counter
Threat of the Storm : 499, 771, 532, 744, 650, 707, 673, 595 = 5171
Behind the Doorway : 662, 611, 533, 644, 683, 478, 682, 815, 673 = 5781
Total 10952/2500 (min)
Last edited by Ennisa on November 10th, 2019, 1:44 pm, edited 22 times in total.

Ennisa
Miss Chievious

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Mizahar Grader (1)

Ennisa's Plotnotes

Postby Ennisa on September 25th, 2019, 9:06 pm

NPC Interaction Tracker

ITZI
n/a as she is a travelling NPC that I plan to use frequently

SAAMI
The occupant of Ennisa's desk before she arrived. From late Summer 519 she is on maternity leave.

DRURION
Ennisa's desk partner. Will need to write this NPC up as a character for the Cosmos Centre if I use him again.

MRS SAUJHA
A rude, stout, wealthy woman who has travelled from Riverfall to learn more about magic at Lhavit. Arrived in Lhavit on 87th Summer 519 via boat. First met in There's Nothing Like a Good Welcome, this meeting did not get off to a good start. **I did enjoy writing this NPC, maybe develop her somewhat?** Submitted as an NPC here.

LOUIS
A shrubbily-eyebrowed man, probably in his late 60s, who usually works at the desk near to Ennisa's. He is somewhat introverted and not overly chatty. I imagine him being a kind-hearted soul once you get to know him though. Will also probably need writing up if I plan on using him frequently.

SALI
A little girl in Ennisa's friend group who almost slipped off the Swing on Sharai Peak.

SETH
Ennisa's younger brother! I will need to write this NPC up as I do intend to use him again.

ALETH
An ex-slave, Kelvic donkey who moved to Lhavit in Autumn 519. Ennisa helps him out by buying him some clothes. Met here.

CAPTAIN KASTENE
Ennisa spotted his name when copying some documents at work. He is a sailor who transports travellers to Lhavit for a hefty sum. He is originally from Lhavit, and has family here. He will be staying in Lhavit over winter. Write up as an NPC for Port Tranquil?
credit : Ines
Last edited by Ennisa on November 10th, 2019, 1:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ennisa
Miss Chievious

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Mizahar Grader (1)

Ennisa's Plotnotes

Postby Ennisa on October 20th, 2019, 5:11 pm

Ennisa's Dream World

Her dreams often, if not always, start with her in a greyish, brownish kind of nondescript place. She often becomes stuck, struggles, usually in mud or quicksand, but it could be brambles or marsh, or even seaweed trapped around her legs. In one way or another, she falls through into the sky. Here, there are several different 'worlds' which she can land in. If she is dreaming with someone else, she will fall into someone else's 'world'. In her own dream, she is usually flying through the sky and clouds.

The first 'world' is encountered in Pale Imitations. It is home to a Lord and Lady and their meandering stately home, which can either be very small or massively large. Perhaps these are born of Ennisa's aversion to authority, for the Lord and Lady are bad people who do bad things.

[ideas for other 'worlds']

Birds... Seemingly, Ennisa has a thing for birds. Crows and others in the corvidae family. A world where birds talk, and do other such things?

The Warren: A series of meandering, twisting alleyways and streets. Sometimes they are busy and thronged with people, other times silent. The sky is sometimes visible, but nature is very much absent in the Warrens. Some alleyways fade to darkness, which is both a lure and a worry to Ennisa, who has no idea what is found in the darkness. Often, Ennisa feels she has to get somewhere else, made increasingly more difficult by the presence of strangers getting in her way. Fennor was found in a cauldron in a similar dream to this.
Last edited by Ennisa on April 13th, 2020, 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ennisa
Miss Chievious

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Mizahar Grader (1)

Ennisa's Plotnotes

Postby Ennisa on November 4th, 2019, 4:38 pm

NaNoWriMo 2019

threads contributed to during NaNo :

**(this saves me the hassle of hyperlinking everything and drowning in a sea of httphttphttp etc)

GOAL PER DAY - ~1700 words
FINAL GOAL - 50,000 WORDS

day thread(s) individual wc running total (word goal)
1 fri 1700
2 sat 3400
3 sun Behind the Doorway 815, 633 1448 5100
4 mon Come Into My Parlour - Inky Dinky Donkey 722 - 654, 697, 740, 803 5064 6800
5 tue Twisted Different 438 5502 8500
6 wed Come Into My Parlour 427 5929 10,200
7 thur A Fortuitous Moonrise - Come Into My Parlour 545 - 517 6991 11,900
8 fri Twisted Different 784 7775 13,600
9 sat Filing for Dummies - All Work, Some Play - Come Into My Parlour - Inside the Shadow 646, 504, 532, 688 - 637 - 662 - 506, 1159 13,109 15,300
10 sun All Work, Some Play - Tired Of Your Games 530, 628, 545, 626 - 669, 803 16,910 17,000
11 mon 18,700
12 tue A Fortuitous Moonrise - Come Into My Parlour - Pale Imitations 428 - 603 - 772 18,713 20,400
13 wed 22,100
14 thur 23,800
15 fri Inside the Shadow 935 19,648 25,500
16 sat 27,200
17 sun 28,900
18 mon 30,600
19 tue A Fortuitous Moonrise 616 20,264 32,300
20 wed 34,000
21 thur 35,700
22 fri 37,400
23 sat A Fortuitous Moonrise - Inside the Shadow 498 - 694 21456 39,100
24 sun Tired of your Games 824, 793, 757 23,830 40,800
25 mon Tired of your Games - Learning Lhavit 1 697, 693 - 531, 569 26,320 42,500
26 tue Inside the Shadow - Tired of your Games - Learning Lhavit 1 905 - 800, 796 - 571 29,392 44,200
27 wed 45,900
28 thur 47,600
29 fri 49,300
30 sat Inside the Shadow - Tired of your Games - Learning Lhavit 1 991 - 836, 931 - 582, 751, 537 34,020 50,000!
Last edited by Ennisa on November 30th, 2019, 10:56 pm, edited 26 times in total.

Ennisa
Miss Chievious

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Mizahar Grader (1)

Ennisa's Plotnotes

Postby Ennisa on November 7th, 2019, 3:27 pm

Challenge Reward Log

The Hallowe'en Challenge (2019)

Item: Black felted wide-brim hat
    Ingredients: pure water + fresh brains

At the bottom of the cauldron, once the bubbling brew receded, the felt hat would remain unscathed. Now, however, it was completely waterproof and would never be soaked or ruined in bad weather. Conversely, it could be inverted and used as a vessel to hold water without the water leaking out. One could even place the hat over a fire and boil water if such a thing was required for survival or elevated comfort. In addition, the hat has gained a sort of limited sentience to its form that allows it to comment sarcastically to whomever is wearing it or using it in its new water-bearer form. It will not answer questions nor hold a conversation with the wearer. It just seems to retain a sort of sarcastic peanut gallery voice that runs commentary throughout its day that only the wearer can hear.

Item: Black cloak
    Ingredient: vial containing a swirling storm, + moonstone

At the bottom of the cauldron, once the bubbling brew receded, the cloak would remain at the bottom seemingly unchanged save for its color. It was now as if someone had dyed its fabric to resemble the whirls and swirls of color on a moonstone. Once slung over ones shoulders, the wearer would realize the cloak had an incredibly calming presence about it. If she were angry, happy, sad, scared… it didn’t matter… any strong emotion would be soothed away and calmed. Likewise, she’d also notice that when wearing the cloak, she only had to look at another sentient being to understand exactly what storm of emotion was swirling around within them. If someone was angry, she could tell immediately. If someone was sad… no number of smiles could hide this fact. This was always true of the wearer, though she would learn if she wore the cloak in a crowd, the overload of information coming in from the cloak would often lead to severe trauma and potentially madness.

Item: Vial of black ink
    Ingredient: red candle

At the bottom of the cauldron, once the bubbling brew receded, the vial of ink would remain. However, having started as black ink, one would now find it is a deep oxblood red in color. Applying quill to paper, using the ink, the person writing with this ink would feel a great inspiration and passion for such things as poems, love letters, and love songs. The ink and its color are amazingly inspiring for such endeavours.

NaNoWriMo November 2019 (award)

You put an iron heirloom dagger into the cauldron with the initials FVZ on them, a drop of your own blood, a cup of ocean saltwater, and a lit lantern. When all these ingredients are placed in the cauldron and the spell is complete, the water will drain out and reveal a pale-haired baby boy - a newborn infant only a few weeks old. He has incredibly pale flawless skin, looks remarkably like Ennisa, and has eyes so dark, one might almost call them black at the pupils so its hard to tell where the colored part and the pupils begin. He will immediately start crying with the water receded and once that happens, he will begin to glow. He will glow whenever he is upset, unhappy, lonely, or showing any sort of intense emotion. The glow will not fade until he is made happy again. He is a living child, as real as any other baby, and helpless. He will die without care.

Last edited by Ennisa on January 10th, 2020, 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ennisa
Miss Chievious

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Mizahar Grader (1)

Ennisa's Plotnotes

Postby Ennisa on December 5th, 2019, 3:33 pm

Goals : Winter 519

Skill-builder

1. Writing - competent - at start of season 7exp
  2. Persuasion - competent - at start of season 10exp
  3. Weapon: Dagger - competent - at start of season 5exp

[1] w r i t i n g (need 19xp)
2x job threads at 5xp each. 7+5=12xp
1 extra job thread. 12+5=17xp
Study thread 3-4xp. 17+3=20xp
Another job thread? 20+5=25xp
Sprinkling some casual writing throughout threads this season in notebook should tip me over the edge.

[2] p e r s u a s i o n (need 16xp)
Honestly not sure exactly how to increase this one quickly. This may be a slow burner.

[3] w e a p o n : d a g g e r (need 21xp)
Yikes. 2 training threads at 5 xp each. 5+10=15xp
11 more points needed. Hrm. More training?

Fluffy goals

Defeat Clement and Laure, one way or another. Rope in Autumn if she's willing.
Write up donkey Kelvic from last season, and develop relationship. This NPC needs to be written up.
See what happens with Madeira... dun dun duuuuun.
Make some more PC contacts in Lhavit. Zach? Dev'? Yvaleth if he's still around?
Strengthen bonds of friendship with Itzi. This ties in with point numbero uno. Train together. Learn some more unarmed combat too?

Lhavit's Seasonal Challenge Winter 519

complete 6 to get the badge
✧Go skating (With another PC)
✧Take part in the snowball fight (With another PC)
✧Help dig people out of their homes after the blizzard
✧Take part in the snowman building competition (With another PC)
✧Make a new friend (With another PC)
✧Go outside of your comfort zone
✧Celebrate one of the festivals this season (With another PC)
✧Try the new hot cocoa at the Mhakula Teahouse (With another PC)
✧Slip on a patch of ice and crash into somebody (With another PC)
✧Tell a friend one of your darkest secrets, deepest fears, or most private thoughts (With another PC)

Lhavit's Theme Challenge - Friendship

log is here

aim is to write 18,000 words over Winter 519 under the theme of friendship

Ennisa
Miss Chievious

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Mizahar Grader (1)

Ennisa's Plotnotes

Postby Ennisa on February 29th, 2020, 10:35 pm

SPRING goals 520

Skills:

Just one type of skill this season, though it'll encompass a few: combat
The main two being unarmed combat and dagger. I'd also like to get Ennisa a little more accustomed to the wild, perhaps learn to hunt a little. This is to future-proof her as a character. Currently, she'd die very quickly if she was left to her own devices in the Unforgiving, but she is not so keen on ordinary society, and if she is to develop her anti-Svefra plot line, she's going to need to be able to lie low somehow or other. Learning to hunt would also be fun if she could meet some of Lhavit's denizens, like Zach for example, or perhaps an NPC. Also, if she's going to leach some of Madeira's malediction skill, she'll need her own furry lil' corpses to fiddle with to practice by herself.

This could get messy.

Fluffy:

Build on Ennisa's conviction that [baby] is a gift from a god/goddess, and work on developing her relationship with whichever deity she believes the baby came from.

Again, furthering her relationship with Itzi.

Deal with Clement, and strengthen bonds of friendship with Autumn.

Work on solidifying Ennisa's dislike of Madeira, finding some more concrete reasons than just 'I don't like her'. :P Her controlling manner? Her figure of power and prestige.

Definitely write up Aleth (Kelvic donkey) and develop this relationship into showing Ennisa's worse side. Or, see where things go?

Lhavit's seasonal goals:

✧Earn 5 XP in a new skill, or try 5 new things that aren't skills (food, clothing style, language, etc.)

✧Do some spring cleaning

✧Interact with the mysterious stranger during the Heart's Festival

✧Release a lantern at the Star Festival, and a past regret along with it

✧Have a dream (or nightmare) about something from the past

✧Teach your highest level skill to someone else (With another PC; they must gain at least 2 XP in the skill being taught)

✧Earn 5 XP in a skill that has to do with plants/flowers (Gardening, Herbalism, Botany, Floristry, Foraging, etc.)

✧Write a letter to someone from the past, even if it doesn't get sent

✧Give or receive a bouquet of flowers (With another PC)

✧Meet someone new by going to the Outpost (With another PC)

Ennisa
Miss Chievious

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Mizahar Grader (1)