OOC Info Autumn 519 AV Character Registry

Register here if you're going to be playing in Lhavit this season!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Autumn 519 AV Character Registry

Postby Autumn Rose on October 6th, 2019, 4:01 pm

Name: Autumn Rose
Brief Description: Once a lively and joyful ghost, Autumn has become a shadow of her former self since the passing of Maro. Her one major connection to the world of the living, he was what kept her faith in people. With him gone, she finds herself hating what’s left of the living world, though on occasion one will get brief glimpses of the person she used to be.
Profession: If you’re dead, do you do it for a dying? In all seriousness, nothing for the time being, but having some sort of income, even minor, would be nice.
Length of Stay: A while. Maybe even forever or until she moves on.
Goals: I’d like to make a few new connections (and reacquaint with one old one) even though Autumn may be laying kind of low for a season or two. Aside from that, I’d like to push Autumn long term to discover and break the limits of ghostly powers.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Patience. I apologize ahead of time for my usual slow replies.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes. I am currently in the process of finishing my CS, but I believe the ledger is set.
Goals: As a writer I’d like to improve on my consistency and speed but that’s all on me.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Nope, sorry.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Mostly just approval for my CS, a city NPC, housing, and possibly figuring out a way to make a small amount of profit. I’ll let you know when my CS is ready for a lookover.

Comments:I look forward to starting up here. I’m hoping I can give this city, its players, and Lumi the attention they all deserve.
Autumn Rose
Even weightless, I'm a burden.

Words: 223913
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2019, 12:12 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Yvaleth on October 30th, 2019, 5:58 pm

Name: Yvaleth Hyacinth
Brief Description: Tall, but softspoken. Going by "Val", he is a Symenestra who takes great care not to offend anyone and arouse clamor about his appearance. He possesses an unusual accent, but is nevertheless wellspoken.
Profession: Leatherworker, seeking employment as a book binder
Length of Stay: A season? A year? Forever? He'll let you know when he figures it out.
Goals: Presently, his only goal is to eke out a modest living and live through to the next day. His future seems cloudy.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Creativity, aversions to cliche, open communication, and good planning.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes.
Goals: Getting a job, making some friends, not going to jail. A little world domination wouldn't go unappreciated.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Need some help getting into the city, as my kind are typically unwelcome. Also need some assistance getting a job.

Comments: I'm brand new. Please be gentle.
Yvaleth
Player

Words: 15161
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2019, 4:50 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Octarus on November 16th, 2019, 6:46 pm

Name: Octanus

Brief Description: Tall, slender, and fair in the moonlight, while in the sun he is short, stocky, and tan. Pink scars encircle his biceps, and much of his back is covered in slashes of black ink, a rudimentary cover-up of the tattoos that laid beneath.

Profession: Apprentice caretaker for the Okomos.

IC Goals: Octanus longs for the impossible. To subsist off the land, outside of the society he feels constrained to. However, he is woefully unprepared for this task, and indeed struggles for where even to start. So he has made it his task to start learning what he may about the threats and trials that await him in the wilderness.

What's something you look for in a thread partner? I'm not too keen on heavy planning at this early stage, and so if go with the flow is more your style, I'm your man.

Is your ledger up to date?: Yes.

OC Goals: Getting this character established in Lhavit.

Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes.

Need Moderator Assistance?: No.
Octarus
Player

Words: 47979
Joined roleplay: November 16th, 2019, 3:24 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

Previous