Hello from the PNW!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello from the PNW!

Postby Nicomedos Smithgrip on December 8th, 2019, 9:23 pm

Hello there everyone! Being the narcissist that I am, I would love to write a post all about myself! hehe.

My name is Rob, I am 28, and I am currently active duty US Navy. I have been eyeballing this site since before I joined, so about eight years. I did a little social posting back then, but nothing noteworthy. I believe my character's name was Vei. Once I joined the navy my attention was on school, and afterward I was stuck on a ship, the Mighty USS Nimitz, as a reactor operator in Bremerton, WA. Once I did my four years on Mother Nimitz, I was transferred to Seattle to become the Nuclear Field Coordinator for the Pacific Northwest. It may sound like a fancy title, but all I really do is answer phone calls, write emails, high school presentations on nuclear power, and applications for the program. Most of the time I am just sitting in my man cave playing rocket league between emails haha. I have been doing this for about a year, and it finally dawned on me that I had time to dedicate to this site. So here I am, ready to get a-postin'.

Other facts about me: I am married with a little boy about a year and a half old. I have two pitbull fur-babies and my wife wants to get a third (oof). You may have seen the pictures I posted in discord, hehe. I enjoy talking about video games, fantasy, and whatever show I am watching at the time. I also REALLY like to talk about nuclear power so be warned, if you ask about it you will probably start crying with regret as you bleed from the ears.

That about sums it up! I'm looking forward to playing with you all!
Nicomedos Smithgrip
Player

Words: 11180
Joined roleplay: August 28th, 2019, 7:21 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello from the PNW!

Postby Dev'Ania on December 8th, 2019, 10:44 pm

Welcome, Rob! I’m Dev. I have fur-babies too and they are adorably stubborn lol. I have 3 Merle Pitbulls, an old English bulldog, and a Pacific Bulldog. Miz is a great place to spend your free time, so I hope you get to love it here as much as I do!
Dev'Ania
The Future Awaits

Words: 137250
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2018, 11:41 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hello from the PNW!

Postby Gossamer on December 8th, 2019, 10:57 pm

Another PNWerner. Nice. I'm further south on I-5 in WA. :)

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)