New here, Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

New here, Hello!

Postby Sivian SteelHardt on January 18th, 2020, 2:18 am

Hey there!

My name is Scott and Im a Computer Scientist and Software Engineer from the states :)

I love writing and creating narratives, as has been a passion of mine since college and I used to regularly write, even came close to publishing a short novel but lost it all when my draft was deleted :lol:

Either way, I came across Mizahar and Im intrigued and Id love to start roleplaying and experiencing what this unique forum has to offer.

Dont be afraid to message me too, I love making friends and I have an open door policy :)
Sivian SteelHardt
Player

Words: 2212
Joined roleplay: January 17th, 2020, 1:08 am
Race: Human

New here, Hello!

Postby Luminescence on January 18th, 2020, 2:37 am

Welcome to Miz, Scott! :D This is a great place to get back into the habit of writing on a more regular basis if that's what you're looking to do.

Be sure to read your welcome PM for plenty of useful links for getting started, and if you haven't yet, please don't hesitate to join our Discord chat! There's always someone around, it's a great way to get involved with the community and a good place to ask any questions you might have.

I look forward to seeing you around!
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

New here, Hello!

Postby Gossamer on January 18th, 2020, 4:08 am

Welcome to Mizahar!

Its always nice to see a new face. Check out our Discord chat if you want to say hello to folks and plot and plan in a sort of rapid chat fashion. I run Syka - a tropical paradise - and manage the rest of the game. Let me know if there's anything you need to get started!

Here's a link to Discord: https://discord.gg/MaqnyWq

Goss

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)