Hey everyone...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey everyone...

Postby Yvar on June 5th, 2020, 4:00 pm

Hi, in real life people call me Damian.

I've been a roleplayer since I was about 11 and I'm (apparently) an adult now, so that's quite a while. I've done most forms of roleplaying, online and off. But I'm looking to find myself a good online home in which to RP as I don't really have the spare time for a regular tabletop session anymore.

In the process of trying to find a place to RP, I did a Google search for "fantasy forum rpg" and Mizahar looked like the most promising candidate.

So, here I am looking to make friends and weave some interesting stories.

D.
Yvar
Player

Words: 11313
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2020, 3:54 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hey everyone...

Postby Luminescence on June 5th, 2020, 4:51 pm

Welcome to Miz, Yvar! :D A lot of us here have experience with all kinds of different RP, so you fit right in regarding that. And if you're looking for interesting stories, you've definitely come to the right place.

If you haven't yet, you should definitely check out our Discord chat. There's usually someone lurking around, and it's a good place to get to know people and ask any questions you might have. I look forward to seeing you around!
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)