New arrival in Lhavit, looking for friends

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

New arrival in Lhavit, looking for friends

Postby Yvar on June 9th, 2020, 11:02 pm

Yvar is newly arrived in Lhavit ready for the Summer season, but already has set about getting settled in the area. He's got himself a new home and is working toward finding a job. All he needs now is some company.

He is a cerebral, information gathering type of person. Not really much of an action-led go getter. So he would likely come into contact with similarly bookish people or those who might need the services of a scribe occasionally. Yvar loves mysteries and anyone mentioning any kind of mystery or secret in passing would likely gain his enthusiastic attention.

Yvar will also make a point of getting to know as much as he can about the city, so literally anyone in Lhavit might chance a meeting with him - who knows what might grow from bumping into each-other in a public setting?

And finally, of course, anyone hailing from Wind Reach might decide to get to know the newest Inarta about town. There might even be one or two people around that Yvar might have known before he left there, which I'm more than happy to consider.

If you're at all interested, feel free to PM me here or grab me on Discord!

Y.
Yvar
Player

Words: 11313
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2020, 3:54 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets