[Verified by Surreal] Inni

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Inni

Postby Inni on July 17th, 2020, 3:19 pm

I N K A

**THIS PC IS BEING RESTARTED DUE TO COVID INACTIVITY. INKA IS HERE. **
Race: Inarta
Birthday: 5th of Fall, 498
Starting City: Riverfall
Birthplace: Wind Reach

A P P E A R A N C E

Inka is of medium build (5'4") with a never ending flush that clings to porcelain skin, topped with a cascade of wild freckles. Her long hair, which curls down and out is a burnt umber kissing gold, and nearly impossible to tame. Often thrown up in a messy up-do, she can be found wearing simple and modest colors, and preferably, vintai and a loose byrda, giving her the mobility to trek across the mountain cliffs and chase after unruly animals. With big hazel eyes and a button nose, Inka is often mistaken for being younger than she really is, a misunderstanding that both infuriates her, and which she's used as a boon to escape the clutches of interested suitors.

Piercings:
▶ Septum
▶ Tongue
▶ L/R Ears (Lobe)
Last edited by Inni on May 13th, 2021, 3:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Inni
Player

Words: 18358
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2020, 3:15 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Inka

Postby Inni on July 17th, 2020, 3:21 pm

C O N C E P T

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Inka is blunt but kind, speaking openly but never with the intent to hurt feelings. Honest, hardworking, and fiercly passionate about the curiosities of the world, she is eager to try anything once. Not aggressive or combative by nature, this redhead can become fiercely protective and does not think twice about striking out against threats to those she cares about.

Bonds:
▶ She will always protect or give aid to those around her who need a little extra help.
▶ Very family-oriented and a natural caretaker, Inka dreams of having a large family, but remains inexperienced in romance and can grow shy or avoident of the unknown.

Flaws:
▶ A proud Inarta, she has little experience with anyone or anything non-native to Wind Reach and tends to become prejudiced or uncharacteristically reserved until she feels it is safe to let her guard down.
▶ Confident in other areas of her life, having put her priorities towards family, work or the pursuit of knowledge, Inka is self-conscious regarding her personal life and doubts her own romantic ability.
▶ While she would never voice it, Inka feels responsible for her twin's well-being and can feel resentful on her bad days.

Aspirations:
▶ If given the opportunity, Inka would like to start a business.
▶ Inka continues to hold on to the childhood dream of bonding with a Wind Eagle.
▶ Inka would love to meet a mage and ask them all sorts of questions.
▶ Make a child/children with an Akalak and survive.

H I S T O R Y

Inka entered this world alongside her twin, Inda, a boy of limited metal capability. Born to a common woman and a non-existent father - Endal or Avora, the story always changed and her mother never gave a name - Inka and her brother were raised primarily by the nurseries while their mother tended to the hydroponic gardens as a laborer. Together they made many happy memories, but as they grew, the differences between the siblings quickly broadened. While Inka played well with the other children and picked up new tasks quickly, Inda struggled to make friends, suffering from unpredictable outbursts and tantrums, amplified when he would fail to complete basic requests. Compassionate and protective of her brother, Inka separated herself from the others, learning patience while she soothed his wild emotions and became familiar with tempering her own Inarta impulses.

As they approached their eighth year, Inda's mental ability began to stagnate and much to her dismay, the two were forced to spend more and more time separated in preparation of her apprenticeship. Unlike her brother, Inka showed promising skill sets, particularly a kinship with the local animals and a fantastic memory, whereas there was no doubt Inda would be cast as a Dek. Heartbroken at this budding realization, it was difficult to accept any assignment and she dreaded her eventual coming of age, knowing it would mean no matter what she did, a world would separate them forever.

This transition made it very difficult for Inka to focus on her bendi tasks, too fretful of her brother' progress and success. She worried about his safety, and rushed through her work, much to the chagrin of those who knew she was not delivering her full potential, choosing to remain distracted by a boy the other Inarta saw as barely more than a leech on society. While her focus improved over the next few years, the damage had been done. Assigned to the Chiet class at fifteen, Inka has worked in Wind Reach since, doing what she can to aid in the health of the city's animal population, using her limited free time to pursue her own personal interests in medicine and herbalism. There is not a critter or creation that does not fascinate her, and she continues to look out for her family when she can.

Often working odd jobs in Wind Reach, Inka has dabbled in a variety of tasks, but has found her interest to be in studying the world around her. She carries a journal with her everywhere she goes, writing observations as well as her personal thoughts, sometimes even snippets of things she's read or topics that interest her. This intense curiosity, alongside the distaste for her brother's reputation in her home city, inspired Inka to look elsewhere. It was when she finally heard of Riverfall's beauty and the acceptance of female travelers that her her heart desired life beyond the mountain. While not an ideal situation, it has been her hope, that if she could birth a child - or even more, given her Inarta blood - that perhaps she could be valuable enough to have Inda join her, where he could lead a simple life away from the caste system of their youth.

In secret, she began to inquire about travel costs, about Akalak culture. The stories only held a grain of truth; none of which she was sure she could even believe. Inka wasn't even confident where Riverfall was until she bought a merchant's map and learned it was past the edges of Kalea's borders. Despite this, she remained firm. No matter her nerves and fear of moving to another continent and a different culture, Inka would risk anything to better the lives of her family, and so she booked a passage that would change all of their lives, forever.
Last edited by Inni on July 28th, 2020, 2:38 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Inni
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Inka

Postby Inni on July 17th, 2020, 3:21 pm

C A P A B I L I T I E S

L A N G U A G E S

Fluent: Nari
Basic: Common
Poor: Tukant

S K I L L S

Skill Experience Level
Animal Husbandry 10/100 Novice
Biology 5/100 Novice
Birdkeeping 10/100 Novice
Fortune Telling 20/100 Novice
Painting 5/100 Novice
Weapon: Shortbow 10/100 Novice

Starting Package :
Racial Bonus: Weapon: Shortbow (10)
Animal Husbandry (10)
Biology (5)
Birdkeeping (10)
Fortune Telling (20)
Painting (5)
Weapon: Shortbow (10)

Skill Ledger :
Thread Link | Skills and XP Earned

Last edited by Inni on July 23rd, 2020, 3:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Inni
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Inka

Postby Inni on July 17th, 2020, 3:23 pm

K N O W L E D G E

L O R E S

Lifestyle
Lore of Wind Reach Caste System
Lore of Wind Reach City Layout

x
description

x
description

Last edited by Inni on July 24th, 2020, 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inni
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Inka

Postby Inni on July 17th, 2020, 3:24 pm

P O S S E S S I O N S

B E L O N G I N G S

Clothing Set
Sandals
Waterskin
Backpack
Comb
Brush
Soap
Razor
Rations
Knife
Flint
Steel

Toolkit: Survival
Buckler
Map of Region: Cyphrus
Archery Glove
Archery Arm Guard

Heirloom: Tarot Cards

Inventory Details :
Heirloom (Tarot Deck)
- 78 cards
- Stored in a small wooden box, wrapped in silk.
- This deck has been passed on to three generations. Used very little by her own mother, Inka's Avora grandmother painted the deck, swearing each card was the result of a prophetic dream.

Clothing Set (Starter)
- Vintai, Simple
- Byrda, Simple
- Sontav, Simple
- Katinu, Simple

Brush
- Material: Bone

Comb
- Material: Bone

Rations
- 7 days worth (1 week)

H O U S I N G

Inka once lived in Mt. Skynarta at mid-level, within Daniva Common Rooms. She has since moved to Riverfall alone in search of opportunity, while going through the process of becoming a Nakivak.

There she will stay at Godiva's Refuge while she gets her foothold within the city. Her space is 20x20 (400 sq ft) and she enjoys a common lifestyle.
Last edited by Inni on July 23rd, 2020, 5:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Inni
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Inka

Postby Inni on July 17th, 2020, 3:26 pm

F I N A N C E S

Wind Reach Caste: Chiet

L E D G E R

Item Gain Loss Total
Starting Package 100 mizas N/A 100 mizas
Base Purchase 52 mizas 48 mizas

Details :
Base Purchase
Toolkit: Survival | 25gm
Buckler | 15gm
Map of Region (Cyphrus) | 10gm
Archery Glove | 1gm
Archery Arm Guard | 1gm
Total: 52 gm = 52 mizas

R E S U M E

Career: Unemployed
Employer: N/A

Date Location Approval
Date w/Link Riverfall -
Date w/Link Riverfall -
Last edited by Inni on July 23rd, 2020, 5:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Inni
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Inka

Postby Inni on July 17th, 2020, 3:26 pm

R E L I G I O N

B E L I E F S

description
Last edited by Inni on July 23rd, 2020, 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inni
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Inka

Postby Inni on July 17th, 2020, 3:31 pm

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

F A M I L Y
description

F R I E N D S
description

E N E M I E S
description

C O - W O R K E R S
description

O R G A N I Z A T I O N S
description
Last edited by Inni on July 23rd, 2020, 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inni
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Inka

Postby Inni on July 23rd, 2020, 3:59 pm

S T O R Y

M E M O R I E S
Threads :

Year
Title Date Attribute Status
Thread Name Time Solo/Collab Activity Level

x
description

x
description

D R E A M S
Threads :

Thread Name Time Solo/Collab Activity Level

x
description

x
description

C U R R E N T · T H R E A D S

Summer
The Oath to Come 10 Summer Modded
As They Approach 15 Summer Collab

Fall
Thread Time Solo/Collab Status

x
description

x
description

Inka was created July 2020. Her first IC post is timestamped 10 Summer 520.
Inni
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes