Looking to make connections!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Looking to make connections!

Postby Yomila on October 24th, 2020, 1:58 am

Hey there! Yomila is a 5y/o Ethaefal of Leth squire currently residing in Syliras with aspirations to become a knight. This is me fishing for threads and connections with any of you out there -- especially with Nanowrimo looming.

Options!

F L A S H B A C K S
    » Cyphrus
    She fell off the coast of Cyphrus and was taken in by a Drykas Pavillion (her day seeming coincidentally also Drykas) and spent the next 4+ years with them. Because of the nature of Endrykas as a moving city, I'm open to connecting with anyone who spent time in any of the open areas below between Spring 515-Winter 519
    • Riverfall
    • Endrykas
    • Sea of Grass

P R E S E N T
    » Syliras
    It's pretty quiet here but if there's anyone lurking then please hit me up c:
    » The Outpost
    I just discovered this and am very eager to make use of the amazing opportunities this location provides to meet other PCs that might be in other cities!!

Please reply here or dm/pm me if interested! I am a sucker for plotting and love discussing things before diving in (but not necessary!)

Yomila
Player

Words: 74856
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2020, 3:33 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes