[Proformers Tents]- Unexpected Acrobatics (Cheska)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Nakia Anemone on December 24th, 2010, 1:55 am

14th of Winter 510AV
One in a million people. The entire city filled the big top, squishing in seats to watch the traveling circus. It made Nakia rather nervious to have her delicate body squashed between two fat, sweaty men, but that was quickly forgotten as the ring master announced the first act. A women came out. She looked like any average women until she began her act. It was amazing, fist pounding, legs swinging, amazing balance. All to quickly it end. She called up several volunteers, all huge in size and threatening. The first she asked to attack her and she dodged every move skillfully, the next she took out with only one finger, the last she sent running home to his mommy. She wished she could do that, but just learning about that brought the image of her body shattering. Nakia was actually enjoying the show. The acts went on but what really caught her was the acrobatics. She was awestruck, maybe a bit jealous. The rest of the show all she had on her mind was the acrobatics.

Once the show had ended, Nakia, still wrapped up in her thoughts, hadn't watched where she was going at all. She ended up surrounded by tents, having no way to know were to go with her sense of direction. She went to a tent, hoping to find a map or something and paniced when she heard someone coming. It wasn't like she was doing anything bad, it's just most people tend not to believe people who enter empty places, looking through their belongings. Her first instinct was to climb. She tosed her sandels into her backpack and clibed to the top of the tent, hoping she wouldn't be spotted. The material didn't exactly give her the firmest grip.
Nakia Anemone
Player

Words: 2519
Joined roleplay: December 16th, 2010, 3:06 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Postby Cheska Mallina on December 24th, 2010, 9:38 am

Cheska walked into her tent, oblivious to the young Symenestra girl who was currently clinging to her tent's ceiling. Cheska was a rather ordinary human girl, concerned with the matters at hand. She did not feel that someone might be watching her, nor hear the soft breathing of the hidden intruder. In short, Cheska did none of the things expected by an adventurer, since the bookish young woman was anything but adventurous.

Cheska whistled a tune, the notes wandering and not seeming to go anywhere. She promptly dropped the thick and rather heavy looking book onto the ground, reached for another book, and searched furiously through the pages, looking for something in particular. The dropped book lay open upon the ground, the pages containing notes on something called "Zeltivan Roasted Snapper"

Unluckily for Nakia, it seemed that the owner of the tent had no intention of leaving soon. The naive human girl continued to flip through the pages, completely unaware of the fact that someone hung at the top of her tent.
Out of town 23- 30 of December
Cheska Mallina
Player

Words: 14306
Joined roleplay: November 16th, 2010, 3:16 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Nakia Anemone on December 25th, 2010, 3:33 am

Nakia silently cursed. Looking down at the woman, she was almost sure she wouldn't be leaving for a while. It looked like she was flipping threw cook books from the book that fell on the ground. She felt herself slipping and dug her "nails" into the fabric. Maybe I can crawl to the edge of the tent and slip out. She was rather impulsive, not thinking it out. She let go of one hand, only for her other hand to slip, earning a small shreak as she fell, landing right on the girl who had entered. She sat up, rubbing her head and groaning. "I'm never doing that again." She looked down, realizing something was moving slightly under her. She quickly jumped back. "Sorry, sorry sorry! I'm so sorry!" She continued to apoligize. Doesn't look like I'm getting out of this one...
Nakia Anemone
Player

Character sheet

Postby Cheska Mallina on December 26th, 2010, 12:15 am

Cheska let out a surprised squeak as Nakia fell onto her, and the tent's owner ended up sprawled on the ground. What on Mizahar could have happened? It seemed as though someone had fallen on her! Where had they come from?

When she felt the weight lift, Chesks guessed that they falling person had gotten off of her. Shakily, Cheska rose to her feet, getting a good look at the stranger. Why, it was only a girl! She really couldn't have been older than Cheska,

"My goodness!" exclaimed Cheska, holding out a hand so that she could help the girl to her feet. "Are you quite alright? What happened?" She gave the younger girl a kind and reassuring look, Cheska meant no harm. She wouldn't hurt a fly, let alone strange girl.
Cheska Mallina
Player

Character sheet

Postby Nakia Anemone on December 30th, 2010, 1:59 am

"I'm fine." She felt worse for the girl, she kind of did fall on her after all, she should be the one asking if she was ok. She looked up at the girl, a bit nervous. "I should be the one asking if you're ok though. Again, I'm really sorry about that."

She thought about how she should answer and decide just to tell the truth, minus the part about looking through her things. "Well, you see, I was a bit distracted. I got lost and ended up coming in here. When I heard you coming I kind of paniced and ended up on the roof of the tent." She laughed nervously, "I'd like to audition to be an acrobat!" She fidgeted around even more nervously now. She didn't mean to blurt the last part out but it made her explination sound more real, somehow. She did like the acrobatics, maybe wanted to be one someday, but she didn't expect it so quickly, or that she'd even had the guts to ask.
Nakia Anemone
Player

Character sheet

Postby Cheska Mallina on January 15th, 2011, 3:56 pm

"It's alright. I've been in worse. Not that much worse, mind you, but I'll survive," Cheska grinned. Ordinarily, she would have been scared out of her wits at the stranger, but the girl looked as nervous as Cheska had felt! Having someone scared of her seemed silly, yet was a good a reason as any not for Cheska not to be afraid.

Cheska's grin widened. "Well, if that's not proof of your acrobatic skills, I don't know what is. Hanging onto the roof of the tent? I don't know how you managed it!"

"So acrobat, Welcome to the circus."
Cheska Mallina
Player

Character sheet