Hellooo

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hellooo

Postby Sephrenia on February 4th, 2021, 9:21 pm

Hi, I am Kimber and I am an Alcoholic.... oh wait... wrong meeting. I am a 40 year old Eclectic Wiccan, Pansexual Polyamorous Scorpio breezy with 4 kids, 3 spouses and 5 canine familars. I have Rp'd since the days of Lore, starting in the chatrooms of Yahoo in the mid 90'a. I am a sports mom, all 4 kids play Football (including my daughter), an ARK RolePlay cluster admin/owner in my spare time (what's that), I work full time making payments to FosterCare placements and work a cattle farm on occasion. I am familiar with homesteading, though currently am not running one. I am pretty open and VERY difficult to offend so feel free to ask me anything.

I am slowly trying to sort my way through everything... Looking forward to starting with my Kelvic Character.

Sephrenia
Player

Words: 276
Joined roleplay: February 4th, 2021, 5:32 pm
Race: Kelvic

Hellooo

Postby Shiress on February 4th, 2021, 11:14 pm

Hi!

You got my attention with 3 spouses :D

Welcome to Mizahar! Sounds like you'll fit in nicely. :nod:

I, too, started RPing in the Yahoo chatrooms, then on Angelfire. Kids nowadays don't know how good they have it :lol:

If you have any questions or would like to chat with some other players, head on over to Discord.

https://discord.com/invite/MaqnyWq
Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars

Character sheet
Shiress
Every path has a few puddles

Words: 918381
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2013, 7:01 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (2) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)