OOC Info [OOC] The Concilium

Home to everything OOC.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies Lhavit's development sub-forum. Within its threads you can find announcements, sign-ups, contests, and more!

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Luminescence on July 31st, 2022, 6:22 pm

Hi guys,

I just wanted to inform you all that I won't be around in order to answer questions or deal with ST stuff for the next little while, probably a week or two. I'm dealing with a loss in the family and am taking a bit of time to myself and for family things.

If you have any general questions that you want answered quickly in the next little bit I would appreciate you taking them to chat where Goss, Anomaly, or one of the many experienced players can help you out. If you have Lhavit specific questions or things that need my approval that you don't mind waiting a bit to get an answer for, please feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you when I'm able. There's still some time in the season so hopefully there shouldn't be anything really urgent that needs to be addressed.

As always, thank you all for your patience, and happy writing.

~Lumi
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Previous